why is water hard?

Options
2»

Replies

• yanicka
    yanicka Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    One reason is when it's cold outside, I do not feel like drinking cold water LOL and hot water taste nasty
  • qtwells82
    Options
    I didnt care for water at first but now im use to it and crave it.
    I love a tall glass of cold water...with lots of ice! Drink up people! :drinker:
  • Hourglass25
    Hourglass25 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I love water cant go a day without it. I Dont drink any soda or juice, the only one thing that i drink besides is flavored carbonated water and tea.
  • laurasimmons
    laurasimmons Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    It used to be hard for me to drink water because all I ever drank was sodas. Even after I switched to diet soda that is still all I ever drank. Then I went to drinking water while I was working out to now having only 2 diet sodas a day and drinking about 10 cups of water a day. For me sometimes I just need to have something with flavor in it. But for me once I start drinking water its like I can never get enough so I have to keep drinking more and more and that's how I get my 8 glasses or more a day.
  • rwilley35
    rwilley35 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Drinking water has always been difficult for me which is the main reason why I drink so much soda. Growing up we had well water which was extremely full of iron. The water tasted horrible to say the least.
  • tiareed
    Options
    I love water... Ice water especially. I used to drink pop all the time, then I switched to diet. Now I have a diet pop every once in a while. Sometimes i do get "bored" with plain water and will use one of the crystal light packets... but usually when I drink juice or pop I instantly crave plain water, it seems to be one of the only things that tide my thirst.
  • amycal
    amycal Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    I don't understand it either I have always consumed a fair amount of plain water and I swear the more I try to drink the easier it gets. In fact I am stressing because I am almost done with the 20 ounces of filtered water I brought to work 3 hours ago and might have to buy a bottle before I leave in an hour!
  • Beastiephile
    Options
    Something I can't seem to get over is my intense hatred for water! I don't know what it is about the taste, but drinking more than a couple sips here and there literally makes me want to throw up! I start gagging if I drink a glass of water. I wish I wasn't this way. Right now I am drinking a 0 calorie flavoured water, which I still hate, but it's a lot more tolerable. I set water goals for myself, but right now I can't get myself to drink more than 5 cups a day. =(
  • mrb_9110
    mrb_9110 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Personally for me it's not that I dislike it or anything, in fact it is for the most part the only thing that I do drink. I haven't quite figured out why yet but even though I drink water all day long I still never get all the way to the recommended 8 glasses. If anyone has a solution please fill me in lol =)
    Keep in mind that a" glass" is only 8 oz. A typical water bottle is usually 20 oz.
  • alliebthespian
    Options
    I love water. I drink it compulsively. I always have. I usually get 8-10 cups a day, easy.