5 ft. women -- what is your weight goal?

Options
I am 5ft. and would like to get down to 115. Any other 5ft women struggling / have struggled with the same?

Replies

• wises5
    wises5 Posts: 53
    Options
    i'm 4 foot 9.5...I wanna get to 105 i'm at 116 now..i lost 5.5 pounds so i was at 122 then lost .5 pds this week.
  • michellerieger
    michellerieger Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 2" trying to get down to 125. But I really just wanna get rid of my tummy!
  • sarahtroupe
    Options
    Well im 5'2 and my ideal weight is 145.. Ik the healthy weight is 130-135 but I donot want too look sick lol... best of luck...:huh:
  • melodyg
    melodyg Posts: 1,423 Member
    Options
    I'm just over 5 ft. Right now my goal is to get down to 130 (max healthy BMI). I am pretty sure I'll end up aiming for 115-120ish to have some wriggle room though!
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    My goal is 108-110 lbs. I know this is good for me because that's what I weighed b4 I got sick 5 yrs ago. After surgeries, meds, PT, etc, it's time to get back to what feels good. Everyone is different though. Good luck! :bigsmile:
  • blondie1238
    Options
    I'm 5ft 1 and my goal is 115!
  • amygos
    amygos Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 ft. My personal goal was 125. I'm 137ish now. Lost almost 90lbs. I use to think I could get to 125, but now I don't know. It's getting harder. I get my body fat tested. I think that's what you should do to determine your goal. If I get to 125, I'll be in the "lean" catagory below normal. It's different for everyone though based on your lean body mass. I'm just a heavier 5 ft person. You may be a lighter one. :smile:
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,979 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    I'm 5'3" and currently weigh 108.......my original goal was 130 and when I got there, it wasn't good enough so I kept going
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • AshleyB1183
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and my goal is 125lbs. I have 20 to go.
  • flipnsexy
    Options
    I'm 5'0" and my goal is 115 as well. :)
  • loushep
    loushep Posts: 191
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and heading for 130 - 140lb
  • KristenY18
    Options
    5'1 and thinking 115 sounds good! We will see if thats too much or too little when I get closer! 14 lbs to go
  • piccolarj
    piccolarj Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Hey Bek! I'm 5'2 and I'm aiming for 120-125 but if I can get lower that would be great too. I have thick thighs and some "junk in the trunk" so don't know if I will get much lower than that but hey we will see!!
  • rmhand
    rmhand Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and my goal is 120. I think at 115 it would be hard to find clothes. Any one have tricks/favorite stores for finding professional clothes? or casual clothes that are fitted?

Thanks!
  • kamk16
    kamk16 Posts: 205
    Options
    I am 5' 2" and my goal is 125lbs but if I get there I may decide to go lower depending on how long it takes me to get there and how things go. I had 44lbs to loose and almost have 25% of those down. Hopefully it continues. In high school I weighed 115lb I would love to get back there but after having three kids and getting older I don't know that that can happen. But I would be happy with 125.
  • beastlye
    Options
    I'm 5' 0" and my goal is 100 lbs. These last 9 lbs are being pretty pesky though...
  • jrich6
    jrich6 Posts: 26
    Options
    I'm at my heaviest point. It seems to me I'm most comfortable with my body when I'm right around 112-115. I like to look strong. It's been a couple years since I've been there, but, I think this site is really going to help! Anyone with similar goals feel free to add me! Maybe we can help each other out. :)
  • bekdavis
    bekdavis Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    thanks for all the replies ladies. Us little people need to stick together.
  • lilmommy
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and I had lost all the baby weight after having my last child. However I went back to work at a desk job and gained. Anyways when had lost my weight I felt great at 120 but when I would drop even 3 or 4 pounds below that my face would look really thin and It was kind of a struggle packing my kids around. So this time I will be happy in the 125-120 range, but not less then that!
  • marianna0056
    marianna0056 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 0" and just started this in January 2011. I began at 220 lbs. I am 54 and considered morbidly obese, though I don't think I look that fat. I have a big frameand am considered an endomorph. I want to get down to about 125-130. At my age, I think that would be a safe zone to shoot for. I doubt I will ever see the 119 I used to be when I was a young woman of 20. So far lost 7 pounds but it keeps hovering at that number. I need to kick start this thing further to get more weight loss and fitness by the end of the month, I am getting very discouraged. I am glad for the moral support I have gotten from the few ladies I have met so far on here. Good luck to you too! We shorties have a bigger reach to get our weight down, it shows when we are short.