Hello All

Options
Hello everyone, well a little about me. I started this site a bit back but never logged in so finally decided to take this seriously, buck up, and look to boards for additional motivation. Some 10 years back i lost around 100+ lbs and over the last decade has slowly crept back up at about 2 lbs a year. So time to admit it is not gonna magically melt away and get my rump back in gear. Anyways, hope to hear some kind words; wish all great success and health living.

Replies

• bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome. :) You can do it.
  • carrollaj34
    Options
    Welcome! I have found that if I consistently log in, track calories, track exercise, and read through the posts daily it helps keep me on track and thinking about healthy eating/living. Staying fit is NOT an easy thing; it's hard work everyday. That is why finding what works best for you daily is the key. Good luck! :happy:
  • Kirstie_C26
    Kirstie_C26 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    welcome and hi :), you can do it
    best wishes on ur journey
    Kirstie x
  • Sgstrouble
    Options
    Hello everyone.

Today is my first day on the HCG diet. I'm so looking forward to losing 70 -80 lbs. Excited to use this application on my phone to help me track my calories, since I am only allowed 500 calories a day. This is a medically supervised diet and I am also a master's prepared nurse. Just wanted to introduce myself.

Shirley:drinker: