Weight Loss Shows

Options
I love watching weight loss shows, Biggest Loser, I Used To Be Fat, Heavy, etc. Aside from those I mentioned, what are some other ones that I may not be aware of and missing out on?

Replies

• KellieR56
    KellieR56 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I Used To Be Fat was my motivation for exercising!
  • NBFIT
    NBFIT Posts: 79
    Options
    I think you've named them all. I love watching them also. TLC sometimes will have documentary, 1 hr, shows about people. I've seen a few about weight loss.

4057145.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • kitchentales
    Options
    I turn on X-Weighted while I'm on the treadmill, but I have yet to finish an episode. I'm not that into it, but you might find it interesting if you enjoy other shows like it. It's definitely motivating, and it's great seeing them lose weight and feel good.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I like I Used To Be Fat a lot, even though it's more focused on teenagers...I think I like it so much because my teenage years were Godawful, weight-wise and bullying-wise.
  • willimh
    willimh Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I watch all l the same shows. I to are looking for new ones. That had one called to fat for 15 but, I haven't seen that one in a while.
  • CarthagoDelendaEst
    Options
    I love X-weighted! It's more realistic as people lose the weight at home whilst getting on with their lives. Biggest Loser is good, but it is unrealistic and unsustainable - they get to live there, are given the right food, have full access to a gym on site, have excellent personal trainers, plus they are playing for money! Incentives all around!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I love X-weighted! It's more realistic as people lose the weight at home whilst getting on with their lives. Biggest Loser is good, but it is unrealistic and unsustainable - they get to live there, are given the right food, have full access to a gym on site, have excellent personal trainers, plus they are playing for money! Incentives all around!

We don't get that here, I tried searching for it. :ohwell:
  • Mariposa187
    Mariposa187 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I Used To Be Fat was my motivation for exercising!

Me too! :)