Looking for support on this journey

Options
I've tried to lose this weight so many times and failed, my health is getting worse and I want it to change. I don't have much for support here and I could really use thesupport, suggestions, ideas and motivation to keep me going and on track.

Replies

• Phoenyxtears
    Options
    Hey! We're all in this together, and all on here for support. You can do this! Feel free to add if you'd like.
  • Gabbigrauer
    Options
    hi! i just joined today and ellipticals help a lot more then tredmills and they are easier so you should definitely look into using them more then tredmills!
  • drewrf64
    drewrf64 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    It's not an easy journey and we all could use support from one another. Please feel free to add me and hopefully we can make some strides together.. :smile:
  • as1125d
    as1125d Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to e-mail me or add me as a friend! I love this website, so I am full of motivation!
  • JoJo1953
    JoJo1953 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    This is a great place for support. Friend request me if you like.:flowerforyou:
  • divamimi09
    divamimi09 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi & Welcome... We are all on the journey to lose weight and MFP is a great source of support. I've re-focused and am back on MFP with new friends who keep me motivated! Please feel free to add me as a friend. And, Good Luck!
  • west2
    west2 Posts: 4
    Options
    how do you friend request?
  • for_a_mittengrl
    for_a_mittengrl Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    add me if you'd like! :)
  • rachel1975f
    Options
    Please add me!
  • west2
    west2 Posts: 4
    Options
    Thank You:smile:
  • Michelle_J
    Michelle_J Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Click on someone's picture then it will give you the optioin of friending or sending a message. Friend me if you'd like. I always need another friend =]