2»

Replies

• DangerRanger
    DangerRanger Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    EVERYONE ON MYFITNESSPAL!!!!!!
  • Phoenyxtears
    Options
    My motivation comes from my sister. She got the lap band and I don't want to be "the fat one" :tongue:

LOOOOOVE that!!!!

My tattoo of my phoenix inspires me.
  • Jameade
    Jameade Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    GOD inspires me!!

1 Corinthians 6:19-20
    19 Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20 you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies.
  • CommitSudoku
    CommitSudoku Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    My friends, MFP, boyfriend, those cute dresses at the mall i never fit in, role models...etc. >.< Basically alot of things, when i'm feeling a bit lazy, i'll look up models i'd like to be like and dance styles i wanna learn!
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    getting off bp meds, the scale, the mirror, my clothes, being tired all the time, not being able to dominate on the basketball court like i used to, being out of breath tying my shoes,not being around for those who count on me in some way or another all inspire me.
    the success stories here, the great mfp friends that encourage me. its just soo much that does it
  • kbairdphillips
    kbairdphillips Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    My daughters, I don't want them to struggle with their weight.

Heart Health, my cholesterol was not looking good.

Life, I want to be around for a while!
  • kiannlouise
    kiannlouise Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    MY MUM! - lost about 20kilos! just from the simple things like walking to work! she looks amazing!

music, the celebs in all the magazines with hot bodies, the beach, little bikinis, my boyfriend and someday I want to have children!

this site definately helps as well (:
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    my own success
  • portlandsundevil
    portlandsundevil Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    EVERYONE ON MYFITNESSPAL!!!!!!

What he said!!!
  • Kkmama
    Kkmama Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Right now what is inspiring me is feeling better, feeling more comfortable and a more self confident. I am doing this so I can be a better me and therefore a better Mom, wife, friend, sister,etc.
    What also is helping to keep my focus is going on vacation this summer and walking on my favourite beach and feeling alive!