Eating too much!

Options
Hey you guys,

So I have only been on here for like 4 days, and the first day I tracked what I ate and was SHOCKED. I consumed almost 3,000 calories (and that's how i've been eating for YEARS). no wonder i'm up to 255! yikes. but anyway, now that i've joined, i've been slowly eating less because i'm becoming more conscious of how many calories are in everything.

So -
Day 1 was 2800
Day 2 was 2300
Day 3 was 2100
and today will be around 1900.

I am so excited that my body is getting used to eating a HEALTHY amount of food! :)

just thought i'd share.

Replies

• curlhair
    Options
    Hey you guys,

So I have only been on here for like 4 days, and the first day I tracked what I ate and was SHOCKED. I consumed almost 3,000 calories (and that's how i've been eating for YEARS). no wonder i'm up to 255! yikes. but anyway, now that i've joined, i've been slowly eating less because i'm becoming more conscious of how many calories are in everything.

So -
    Day 1 was 2800
    Day 2 was 2300
    Day 3 was 2100
    and today will be around 1900.

I am so excited that my body is getting used to eating a HEALTHY amount of food! :)

just thought i'd share.
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :bigsmile: :drinker:

You are doing great!! I still eat too much :blushing: though I do my best to burn it with excercise.:wink:

Keep it up! :flowerforyou:
  • kleimola
    kleimola Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You will melt away the pounds in no time.
  • BetterVersion
    Options
    Great job! Just starting out with baby steps will give you major rewards. Good luck on your journey!!
  • Glammy
    Glammy Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Great job! :flowerforyou: It took a while for me to adjust to portion size, but really, you get to a point where you're working really hard just to get 1400 cals just because you're stuffing yourself with healthy foods. Hummm, 2 cups of salad, or 2 cookies.... It really becomes a no brainer! :smile:
  • ashleyjea1985
    Options
    thats awesome.. its great to track what we eat. sometimes its hard to realize how much goes in!