Your fitness evolved

Options
Im playing the game on the kinect a few times a week. I started two weeks ago, so I was wondering if anyone has been doing that or any other kinect work out and seeing any results?

Replies

• Jaedynmoon
    Jaedynmoon Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I've had it since early last month and I love it. I do the cardio boxing on there more then any of the other ones and I love it. The Platinum Cardio boxing workout you have to download is SUCH a great workout. The Bollywood dance one is too! I've been seeing results because I've been using this game, walking, and EA active and the Your Shape really gets me sore and is shrinking my thighs and butt!! Love it!
  • Taras630
    Options
    Yeah, the kickboxing is my favorite. I hate the fact that it doesnt record some of the moves I make and I bave to rearrange my livingroom everytime I use it. Lol. I ha e the other kinect games but I like this the best
  • Jaedynmoon
    Jaedynmoon Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean! I get annoyed because I'm totally doing the moves and then I start experimenting to see what will make it pick up my moves and it's totally not how you should be doing the move! I'm so glad I bought this one, the personal training is an amazing workout too...totally kicks my butt! What other Kinect games do you have?
  • scoleman81
    Options
    I played Your Shape before I started Insanity and thought the boxing workouts were great. I also have Kinects Sports & Dance Central.
  • Taras630
    Options
    I literally have them all. I didnt care for the biggest loser and I cant keep up with zumba. Lol.