Exercise tapes

Options
OK, I walk, do my yoga ball and lift small weights.

Please help me het started on a exercise work out tape for beginners??

Slim in six??

Anyone??

Replies

• elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options

Slim in six??

Anyone??
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Leslie Sansone anything...she is amazing...and while her workouts are intense and make you feel like you're working hard, you can keep up with them...I have 12 of them and rotate through them so I am never doing the same workout two days in a row...she has a yoga workout, pilates, small weight lifting, walking, jogging, and many other things...check out her website...lesliesansone.com and try out one of her tapes...she is awesome and so motivating...I just love her...and when I get to my goal weight I want to go and do a workout with her!
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    If you have Comcast On Demand, go into the Sports and Fitness. There are SO many things to try!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I'm waiting for my Richard Simmon's Sweatin' to the Oldies tape I ordered from e-bay. I had one before and don't know what happend to it. I know it's an oldie but I had a lot of fun working out to it.
  • turtle
    Options
    I really like Jillian Michaels and Kristin McGee. I have Jillian's cardio kickbox dvd and it's a great 25 minute workout that really gets your heart pumping. I absolutely love Kristin McGee's videos. She does the MTV yoga and pilates. I love both practices but she really makes it challenging and enjoyable. Good luck!
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    I really like Jillian Michaels and Kristin McGee. I have Jillian's cardio kickbox dvd and it's a great 25 minute workout that really gets your heart pumping. I absolutely love Kristin McGee's videos. She does the MTV yoga and pilates. I love both practices but she really makes it challenging and enjoyable. Good luck!

I don't suggest Jillian Michaels Cardio Kick Box for a beginner. Tae Bo would be a better starting point. Jillian's is ROUGH!
  • nightangelstars
    nightangelstars Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I really enjoy my Budokon for Beginners DVD, because it has a nicely challenging but not too hard yoga portion and then a martial arts portion to get you sweating and burn the cals. I also just ordered Turbo Jam, but haven't tried it yet. (I'm taking the class inspired from the DVD maker, and it's one heck of a workout!) Everyone's different though. :flowerforyou: Good luck, hope you find something you like!
  • JennyGetsFit
    JennyGetsFit Posts: 263 Member
    Options

Slim in six??

Anyone??

Slim In Six is my personal choice!
    I've done it 2ce!
    Debbie Siebers's got the magic!
    when I was about to give up thinking that it is part of being middle aged - She completely reshaped my bod! I went from size 10 pants to zippy size 6!
    Yey, Debbie!
    let me know if you want to know more...