Omgosh have any of you seen?!

Options
The diet weightloss patch? Its called size 0 patch(or something like that), becuz u put it on and it melts away pounds fast and makes u become a size 0 fast.. I just saw an ad for it on the side.. RIDICULOUS!!!! :grumble: :huh:

https://www.thesizezeropatch.com/?pmc=GOOGPPC

Replies

• carolinegeorgia
    Options
    hahaha like that's gonna work, but I bet some people buy it.....
  • CalorieNinja
    CalorieNinja Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Wow... I am sure a lot of people will buy that. I don't see how a patch could make you loss weight :/
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    hahaha like that's gonna work, but I bet some people buy it.....

hmmmm....how much??? :embarassed:

:laugh:
  • ethanf1992
    Options
    Don't click it. I clicked the link just now and my anti-virus stopped me saying it was a untrusted website.
  • Mamaheatherhg
    Options
    everyone wants a quick fix! I always have and now this time I know if I want to succedd I have to do this the long way around and learn proper eating habits and exercise.
  • junkfoodsux
    Options
    It Does Work! Bigfoot told me so the other day while the Lochness Monster and I were having lunch at Atlantis whilst our unicorns were getting groomed.
  • juliana1977
    juliana1977 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    One day people will realize that what really work to lose and maintain is a healthy diet and exercise. A steady but surely weight loss is the one to keep the pounds off and away. I've been there, named I tried!
  • nextrightthing
    nextrightthing Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    yes I saw the ad as well........and I thought exactly the same thing you did....geesh I only wish a patch was all I needed :laugh:
  • lklein
    lklein Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Yup. I saw it there the other day and couldn't believe it. There is a patch for everything these days!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    its like them ab belts they used to have that would shock you so you could work your abs while doing nothing lol
  • SamiSamiBoBlammy
    SamiSamiBoBlammy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    It Does Work! Bigfoot told me so the other day while the Lochness Monster and I were having lunch at Atlantis whilst our unicorns were getting groomed.

Bwahahaha
  • JRIV60
    JRIV60 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I ♥ it!:laugh:
  • jrueckert
    jrueckert Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Haha I saw the same ad. Pretty funny that someone is going to make money off of that because, guaranteed, people will buy it!
  • redhottxozk
    Options

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • ErrataCorrige
    ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    I just saw an add for the on MFP?!!? As if the cupcake picture adds aren't bad enough. c'mon guys, do you really need the money so bad you would make us look at crap like that? People are here for REAL help! I love my MFP, but, really?
  • mort4cy
    mort4cy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Unless the patch goes over your mouth, I don't think it would be very effective.:laugh:
  • FearAnLoathing
    Options
    Unless the patch goes over your mouth, I don't think it would be very effective.:laugh:

LMAO:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • FearAnLoathing
    Options
    :bigsmile:
  • butilovetacos
    butilovetacos Posts: 31 Member
    Options

THIS JUST MADE ME LITERALLY LAUGH OUT LOUD!!!!!! I was drinking my water while reading and choked!!!!!
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    Options

OMGOSH ur hilarious!! :laugh: