Down 50! (pics)

Options

Replies

• staceyb_2003
    staceyb_2003 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    wow you look great :-) and you've kept your boobs to ( without sounding rude ) i'm big busted and so scared of losing my boobs x
  • staceyb_2003
    Options
    wow you look great :-) and you've kept your boobs to ( without sounding rude ) i'm big busted and so scared of losing my boobs x
  • staceyb_2003
    Options
  • staceyb_2003
    Options
  • staceyb_2003
    Options
  • happybunnysbabe57
    happybunnysbabe57 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    wow u look awesome u look way smaller then 160. i am so happy for u keep it up and good luck in teaching ur classes.
  • jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Holy cats chica, you look incredible! And it sounds like the hubs would agree with me :wink: hehe!
    Also, that's amazing that you're going to be a fitness instructor! I think that would be so fun! If I get into shape... wait, scratch that... WHEN I get into shape, I'm going to look into becoming a yoga instructor. I think that would be so much fun! AND being a fitness instructor gives you quite a bit of job security! Even with all the interactive and home-based workout tools out there, there are always people who would rather take a real-life class with a real-life instructor.
    Btw, you should bring these pictures in when you teach class. I'm sure you'll be one hell of a great teacher, but sharing your accomplishments with others would certainly help them feel more secure with their personal starting points, and could really help to motivate them!
  • mentalbeat
    mentalbeat Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hey Great going you're looking fab, keep it up good luck with the Zumba Instructing.:happy:
  • catofisis
    Options
    One word: HOURGLASS! Your waist looks tiny and your bust bigger! Amazing...good luck with your training:)
  • rdy2begin
    Options
    Fabulous !! Way to go ..you look amazing
  • kbradley3790
    kbradley3790 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You look awesome ...! Way to go
  • mayana2002
    Options
    Good job! :) YOu look great!:drinker:
  • AkBUTLER
    AkBUTLER Posts: 107
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats on your hard work!
  • ERapp01
    ERapp01 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You ROCK!!! Wow great job! I'm half way to 50.
  • Karnpitcha
    Options
    Wow , CONGRATULATIONS!!! You look so amazing.
  • JRIV60
    JRIV60 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! :love: Keep up the great work.
  • maipai21
    maipai21 Posts: 146
    Options
    Congratulations!!! These pics are so inspirational!!!
  • kaits108
    kaits108 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! That's so great that you're going to be a Zumba instructor!! Good luck! :)
  • DJackson230
    Options
    Hawaii here u come... So happy for your success
  • DeepSeaDoc_Wife
    DeepSeaDoc_Wife Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Thank you all!!

I in August after seeing my pictures from my youngest 1st birthday I was horrified. Enough was enough. September I joined my local ymca and have gone almost every single day. I don't do treadmills, ellipticals or machines. I do group exercises. I started out in the back of the class not being able to keep up and now standing in the font! I mix up my classes as well. I do Zumba (great cardio), pilates, strength, step, yoga. I get everything I need as in cardio, toning with weights, stretching etc.

I also eat food like it is a fuel. I eat good stuff and log. I weigh food on my food scale and measure with a measuring cup. I read all ingredients in my food. I also start trying new things. For example i will go into the produce department and get a fruit or veggie and create a meal with it. For instance my latest veggie I pick was Chayote squash. I researched it and found a healthy side dish to make out of it paired with Salmon. It's fun .

Thank you all for the wonderful comments.

Also, I have the need to mention the my breasts are paid for. I had nothing but loose skin as boobs after gastric bypass and of course I have big hips and I hated how I looked. So I invested in implants which proportioned me out. Of course gaining weight and having implants sucked. The implants stayed in place but my skin didn't it was not a good site. Now that I have lost the weight and creating good muscle tone it looks great.
    Of course, I made sure I wanted to look natural so that's why it's hard to notice if fake or not. But yes they are not natural.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!