Options
My husband and I have been trying to lose weight for awhile. I had lost about 50 lbs like 4 years ago and went through some tough times and became an emotional eater and gained about 20 of it back. Then I ended up pregnant and gained my other 30 lbs from that and now trying to lose it all again. I know I can do it again. My sister in law introduced me to this website, so I figured I would try it. I need to lose this weight so that I can be healthy for daughter. I work in healthcare and see what bad health choices people make and I don't want to be one of those numbers. I also want to do this because I do want to have another child and I know that where I am now with my weight, I can't afford to gain anymore and it would not be healthy for my unborn child.

Replies

• bingy07
    bingy07 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My husband and I have been trying to lose weight for awhile. I had lost about 50 lbs like 4 years ago and went through some tough times and became an emotional eater and gained about 20 of it back. Then I ended up pregnant and gained my other 30 lbs from that and now trying to lose it all again. I know I can do it again. My sister in law introduced me to this website, so I figured I would try it. I need to lose this weight so that I can be healthy for daughter. I work in healthcare and see what bad health choices people make and I don't want to be one of those numbers. I also want to do this because I do want to have another child and I know that where I am now with my weight, I can't afford to gain anymore and it would not be healthy for my unborn child.
  • JanCar
    Options
    Welcome! You'll do great and everyone here is so supportive! Glad to have you with us!
    Janet
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the MFP family! Glad you jumped aboard...great site...offers about anything you could possibly need to have a successful journey.:smile:

Tons of support, motivation and inspiration!:happy:
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    welcome:drinker: