Just a newby

Options
Hi All,
My name is Angie and I just found out about this website, So far It has me hooked. I am doing weight watchers as well, But these seems so easy and to be able to put your food intake on here and have it calculated for you is incredible, I truely think this could be the secret to my success, I am open to any and all suggestions, help, disagreements, Anything to help me along.
Thank you all in advance :))

Replies

• Bmorrow
    Bmorrow Posts: 169
    Options
    Hi All,
    My name is Angie and I just found out about this website, So far It has me hooked. I am doing weight watchers as well, But these seems so easy and to be able to put your food intake on here and have it calculated for you is incredible, I truely think this could be the secret to my success, I am open to any and all suggestions, help, disagreements, Anything to help me along.
    Thank you all in advance :))
    Welcome Newby, I'm pretty new here too. Monday it will be 3 weeks. I love it, such sweet folks of all ages and most here for the same reason...CHANGE! From what I am noticing logging in every day and keeping your food and exercise diary are key components. I think you'll find that you really stop and think about what you are eating, especially if you let others observe your diary. Good luck on your journey!
  • MsFitnFabulous
    MsFitnFabulous Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Hi & welcome Angie, I love this site. Feel free to send me an add request. The support helps you to see things in a different light....I'm not alone in this fight. Someone else is going through or has been through the same things. It can get addicting though so watch out lol.
  • Michelle_J
    Michelle_J Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me as a friend. I'm a good MFP friend..... :smile:
  • angie_lee
    Options
    Thank you so much for the great information, Best of luck to you on your journey!
  • vixen325
    Options
    Hello welcome I have only been using the site for 3 days. I really like the food diary , it keeps track of all that stuff for me:bigsmile:
    would like to add to buddy list?