mommys late 20 early 30's? support group

Options
I am looking for a support group mommys late 20's early 30's....just something like where we do weekly weigh ins, support and maybe even share some healthy recipes?!?!? anything ?!?!

Replies

• rdy2begin
    Options
    I am in !! I can use support , recipes etc :heart:
  • emilillymom
    Options
    i'm in. could use the motivation
  • I'd do it too :)
  • KaylatheChristian
    Options
    I'm 27, almost 28, and have 3 wonderful kids. I'd love to be a part of this group!
  • CGerman
    CGerman Posts: 539
    Options
    Count me in!!
  • Crystals422
    Crystals422 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I am 26 and a mother of a almost 3 yr old boy. I'm in. Just heard about a website www.400caloriesorless. We tried the pesto chicken with pasta and I was pretty good.
  • mizliz1981
    Options
    I would be in. I am turning the big 30 this february eeeek!
  • melbhall
    melbhall Posts: 519
    Options
    Count me in too! Although, I'm pregnant so I won't be weighing in for a few months...but I would love to make mommy friends!
  • CGerman
    Options
    Count me in too! Although, I'm pregnant so I won't be weighing in for a few months...but I would love to make mommy friends!

Congrats on your pregnancy!
  • mksgirl83
    Options
    yay! I will be 28 in June :) I just think around the same age with having kiddos gives us all a little bit more motivation and we kind of know what each other is going through :) ....

I am new to this website (about 2 weeks) is there any way to like make a group or ?
  • mksgirl83
    Options
    congrats :)
  • Paccie
    Paccie Posts: 47
    Options
    I'm 25 with 2 boys.
    I would be in. I could use motivation and recipes.
  • mksgirl83
    Options

lol I am so new to this congrats!!!
  • mommy2halfdozen
    mommy2halfdozen Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I would love to be in too!
  • AMummysLife
    AMummysLife Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 with a miss 3 and trying to conceive a number 2, so I am in!
  • skingszoo
    skingszoo Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 but I feel much older lol! I have a almost 5 year old and 2 1/2 year old.
  • nkteach
    Options
    Im in! I am 26 with a 10 month old baby boy!
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    Im in !!!! Mother of 3 boys ages 11,7 (almost 8) and 2 ......
  • CGerman
    Options
    yay! I will be 28 in June :) I just think around the same age with having kiddos gives us all a little bit more motivation and we kind of know what each other is going through :) ....

I am new to this website (about 2 weeks) is there any way to like make a group or ?

You just keep posting in the same thread - maybe we should start with some intros and stats so we can get to know each other?
  • mksgirl83
    Options
    Sounds good :happy: I'm Nicole, 28 I live in southern AZ. I married (for 3 yrs in march) together 8 in march! We have a beautiful 2 year old daughter.

This is my 2nd time with weight loss. in 2006 I joined Weight watchers at 226lbs, I lost a total of 58 pounds (very quickly) started gaining back, got pregnant 2008 weighed 218 when I gave birth. Last February I got really serious about weight loss and started losing weight on my own I was at 193... lost track, started "thinking" I was eating right and drinking all the water I should. Then on top of that I lost my dad october 22nd (totally unexpected- he was only 44) and then holidays, but about 2 weeks ago I joined on here and decided I needed to crack down if I want to be healthy for myself and my family... I have lost 7 pounds in the past 2 weeks :bigsmile: I am totally stoked!!! I have lost a total of 34lbs I am shooting for 125!!! half way there!!!

Sorry ladies I am a big talker !!!

You just keep posting in the same thread - maybe we should start with some intros and stats so we can get to know each other?