might4 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    bump
  • iarookie
    iarookie Posts: 140
    Options
    Your Scores to beat.......
    Dagomba = 9179pts
    Move Your Feet = 11243pts (really burns some cals on this one!!!)
    Proud Mary = 11033pts

My scores leaves a little room for improvement! I still have a few days.....
    Dagomba = 4174 pts
    Move Your Feet = 6784 pts (really burns some cals on this one!!!)
    Proud Mary = 4794 pts
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Hubby has been out of work for a week due to our 'blizzard conditions' and it sucks. Not that I don't love spending time with him, really! But it doesn't pay the bills and he's taken over the tv with his xbox. So all I can really do it walk the treadmil, he wakes up much earlier than me and after a certain time of the evening, I do not exercise as I will be up for longer than I need to, so I haven't been able to dance in a few days :/ But he should be back to work Tuesday, naturally I'll not want to do anything then because of my teeth being cut out Monday. Fun fun. Anyway, keep on dancing everyone and I'll be dancing again with you all soon-ish!
  • tata2g3
    tata2g3 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I've really been slacking on Just Dance 2 this week. My Zumba dvds came in and I've been doing that every day. I tried playing Just Dance after the workouts but I'm always too pooped to get through the 1st song. I'm going to try my best to get some scores and put them up before Sunday.
  • LaurieB2002
    Options
    This sounds great!! And I will have motivation for it, my six yr old loves JD2, so I am sure she will keep me going!!
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    :smile: :smile: How are we all doing???:smile::smile:

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: I think this week is going to be one of my faves: 'Hot Stuff', 'Big Girls' and 'I Want You Back'. Excellent!!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

LouiseXXXXX
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    :smile: :smile: How are we all doing???:smile::smile:

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: I think this week is going to be one of my faves: 'Hot Stuff', 'Big Girls' and 'I Want You Back'. Excellent!!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

LouiseXXXXX

On Thursday, I tried to beat your scores on Move Your Feet and Proud Mary but no success! I'll be waiting to see your scores for the next songs. Get to Dancing! :smile:
  • BirdsofaFeather
    BirdsofaFeather Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Dagomba-7996 (I've tried this one several times)!
    Move Your Feet- 8636 (First and only try)
    Proud Mary- 8081 (First and only try)

I look forward to getting better!
  • ukredhead19
    Options
    Okay...here are my scores, personal bests for me!

Dagomba....8708
    Move your Feet....9195....i really like this one
    Proud Mary....4123 (okay..for some reason I can't do this song...my score just kept getting worse!)

Looking forward to next weeks challenge!
  • iarookie
    iarookie Posts: 140
    Options
    'Hot Stuff', 'Big Girls' and 'I Want You Back'.

WHOO HOOO!!! Im in!
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Well, it seems I managed to retain 2 of my high scores!!!!

loveme445 managed to trounce my high score on Dagomba!!! Well done!

New thread up and running!!!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/168935-just-dance-2-scores-challenge-week-5

Louise
    XXXXX