New Here!

Options
I'm new here and excited to learn about how to utilize this tool for tracking, support for myself and encouragement of others! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• autumnbreeze89
    Options
    You will enjoy this site. I really like using it myself.
    Hopefully its the same for you.
    Feel free to add me for some encouragement
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Welcome. It is a great tool, and easy to use. You will do great, and there are many here to support you. Good luck.
  • Natrose55
    Options
    Welcome! Im new to this also. It looks very promising, I'm excited!
  • fourbcrew
    fourbcrew Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Welcome just admiring your red hair. My daughter and I watched a pageant Toddlers and Tiaras and it was a beautiful red-head on there...Anyway back on track welcome and add me as afriend since we are on this journey together..
  • Sherry1979
    Options
    This is an awesome site with really helpful tools and fabulous people! Welcome & best of luck on your goals!! :flowerforyou:
  • ElizabethZmaila
    Options
    i just joined and i cantigure out how to close out a day on my Android phone. how do i do that??
  • bassetthree
    bassetthree Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    welcome! I wish you all of the success in the world! Glad to have another person on the journey. :)
  • lorraine209
    Options
    Hey everyone im new here...I lost 49 lbs already before getting onto this site...I need to loose 100 more. I hope this site helps me achieve my goal and meeting new friends... :)
  • free2bfit
    Options
    Hi I am new here as well. I have been on the site for a couple of weeks checking things out but I need to get started tracking now. Honestly, I have never had much luck tracking my food intake, it always seemed like too much work. I have 143 lbs to lose. We started a weight loss challenge at work today for the next 2 months so I am hoping it will help me in the motivaiton department. The person with the largest % weight loss wins the money in the pot, everyone had to put in $10 to enter. Anyway, here I am ready to make a positive change in my life and I look forward to sharing it with you and reading about your successes as well.