:bigsmile: Well this is my first day joining myfitnesspals so hello to everyone. I'm looking forward to tracking my progress an keeping myself accountable for my eating habits.I'm not sure if the 1,200 calorie intake is right though. Anywho.. I look forward to the healthy path that I've now chosen for myself. I look forward to meeting new people in the support groups.

If your reading this Thank You Naniu for supporting me on our early morning gym sessions and thank you for getting me off my derriere and inspiring me to live healthier.

Sincerly,

BlueEnvy

Replies

• blueenvy
    blueenvy Posts: 31 Member
    :bigsmile: Well this is my first day joining myfitnesspals so hello to everyone. I'm looking forward to tracking my progress an keeping myself accountable for my eating habits.I'm not sure if the 1,200 calorie intake is right though. Anywho.. I look forward to the healthy path that I've now chosen for myself. I look forward to meeting new people in the support groups.

If your reading this Thank You Naniu for supporting me on our early morning gym sessions and thank you for getting me off my derriere and inspiring me to live healthier.

Sincerly,

BlueEnvy
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    hello and welcome :drinker:
  • marskids
    marskids Posts: 296 Member
    Welcome. All the best on your journey
  • 88002.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting

:happy: Welcome! This site will be a great encouragment to you.. Beth S
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    :smile: Welcome & Good Luck!
  • naniu
    naniu Posts: 17
    Hey you.

Good Job R.

I can really see your progress and i know that you will reach that goal.
    we just need to really dedicate ourself on losing it. Great Job

your friend

Naniu