It's Saturday! How are you going to spend it?

Options
Happy Saturday, everyone!

For me, I've got a couple of enclosures to clean, and it appears I'll be shoveling snow today, then it's off to do a restaurant review, and tonight, I'm going to a Bollywood party. I have NO clue what to expect! But it'll be fun.

I'll also spend some time on the bike today and get ready for a VERY hectic week next week!

What's on your plate today?

Replies

• awilliams0209
    awilliams0209 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Yeah for Saturday!!! Work, Lunch, Workout, and then to a CYO fundraiser in Broadripple area! Can't wait for a funfilled evening of Bingo :)
  • IndyRick
    IndyRick Posts: 172
    Options
    Broad Ripple area? That wouldn't be SJA, would it? I used to go there. :)
  • DeAsh
    DeAsh Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    10K this morning, and possibly a Zumba-thon this afternoon!
  • JulsDiane
    JulsDiane Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Hair appt, laundry, workout somehow, housework, grocery at some point (may be tomorrow) and then off for a little music and beer :) It will be a busy weekend but that keeps me from noshing away ::drinker:
  • megpalmer
    Options
    We have some shopping to do. I am going to be getting a heart rate monitor today hopefully. Some of my exercise is going to be walking around the mall. YAY!

Who is from IN here?????? Indyrick, I am assuming you. I am originally from IN but live in GA now and I miss it sooooooooo much!!!! I wanted to be there for the snow SO bad. lol. I'm weird!
  • JulsDiane
    JulsDiane Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    We have some shopping to do. I am going to be getting a heart rate monitor today hopefully. Some of my exercise is going to be walking around the mall. YAY!

Who is from IN here?????? Indyrick, I am assuming you. I am originally from IN but live in GA now and I miss it sooooooooo much!!!! I wanted to be there for the snow SO bad. lol. I'm weird!

Not in this weather you don't...lol...but at least it's just snow forecasted through the next week.
  • innerfashionista
    innerfashionista Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    husband and I have a sushi date tonight!
  • happybunnysbabe57
    happybunnysbabe57 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    sleep then work then spend some time with my boyfriend
  • bbb84
    bbb84 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Still at work now.... go home sleep for a few hours then go back to work to pull a double. YAY! (not so much)
  • Cheechos
    Cheechos Posts: 293
    Options
    I'm moving today! We're going to get the uHaul in about an hour, load it up, and drive all the way to Orlando. Then I'm going to probably do laundry and take a nap with my unicorn pillow.
  • candycana
    candycana Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Housecleaning for son's 17th birthday party. He has 10-15 friends coming over for a bonfire tonight. He's collected a TON of wood, (we live pretty much in the woods), but I have a feeling they'll be in the house instead. We've had lots of rain the last couple of days, 60% chance of more today, the field's a soggy mess and I'm concerned they'll get stuck getting back here. We live 0.2 of a mile back from the hard road and I had to go to the track yesterday to walk, our drive is so bad. Just think, if I wasn't in Fla., we'd be getting snow instead. Sigh.
  • Kirstie_C26
    Kirstie_C26 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    hmm, my Saturday will be consisting of, loads of time on the wii fit to make up for not getn off my *kitten* yesterday, some tidying up, and hopefully a couple of drinks @ my local 2nite whilst listening to the karaoke singers lol

best wishes
    Kirstie x
  • Amaris1973
    Amaris1973 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I had septoplasty surgery done on Thursday, so I am on recovery mode. Not allowed out and about for at least a week, I feel like someone has punched me repeatedly in the nose (haha, surprise there)

So for me, it will be shower and endless hours of tv and computer, might even read a bit of a book.

I am SOOOO bored so any good suggestions would be gratefully received!
  • jojojor
    Options
    Massage this morning -yay!!!,then a zumba class,then a swim! 32 degrees here today!!!
  • digit78
    digit78 Posts: 177
    Options
    Some water running in my pool in the morning and then chillout until my first game of soccer for the season............... its now 10oclock at night and Im feeling sorry for myself after injuring my arm in the game!
  • wardba4
    wardba4 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Already had breakfast, then off for a workout home shower take my daughters to the ski bus for there trip
    home laundry cleaning maybe grocery store dinner then get the kids when the bus returns at 9pm.
    wow i am tired from just typing lol.
    have a great saturday everyone.
  • MichelleFirestone
    MichelleFirestone Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    the normal, laundry, clean, grocery store, maybe cuddle and watch a movie with my husband when kids nap. work a bit, do the taxes, and squeeze in ellipitical at some point when kids are behaving
  • bahrainbel
    Options
    at the moment i am eating toast with marmite, haven't got any further than that :-)
  • BunnyDVP
    BunnyDVP Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Going with my daughter to church to set up the alter for Communion at church tomorrow. After that I will be picking up a prescription at K-Mart. Off to Applebee's for a small lunch. (Soup and boneless wings) Then to the gym. After they gym we will come home to do a little house cleaning and laundry.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day. :wink:
  • chunkydunkbev
    Options
    I've been out with the dogs for the past 2 hours now I'm trying to decide what to have for lunch and make for dunner tonight before I start the housework. I bet you wish you had an exciting life like me :ohwell: