Postcard Challenge Round 15!!!

Options
124»

Replies

• looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Good job all, I didn't do too well, but I have worked out everyday and hit my calorie goals, not sure why the wait does not come off as quick as I want, I will blame this on TOM....

weight: 250.3

down .8

Very frustrated, but still moving.....

Make sure you measure too!!!!

If the scales don't tell you what you want, the tape measure will!
  • sixxbaby
    sixxbaby Posts: 543
    Options
    Good job all, I didn't do too well, but I have worked out everyday and hit my calorie goals, not sure why the wait does not come off as quick as I want, I will blame this on TOM....

weight: 250.3

down .8

Very frustrated, but still moving.....

Make sure you measure too!!!!

If the scales don't tell you what you want, the tape measure will!

Thanks and yes I do measure every 30 days, and yes the tape is much nicer to me than the scale....
  • looby1968
    Options
    Finishing weight = 190.0lbs!!!!!!!! Whooohoooo!!!!!!!!!! ONE-EIGHTY-land is tantilisingly close!!!!!!!

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: Happy Bunny Dance :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Good luck everyone!!!!!

LouiseXXXXXX
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    248.7 Lost 4.4 pounds
  • Losing2Live1989
    Losing2Live1989 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    01/17/11.....203.8lbs
    02/04/11......202.4lbs

Didn't lose a lot...
  • sixxbaby
    sixxbaby Posts: 543
    Options
    starting weight: 251.1
    today's weight: 244.4

total loss 6.7...I saw that looby1968 already beat me, but that is ok I WILL get the next one LOL and I won't complain about 6.7 pounds!!
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Well, time for the excuses to pour over here...

First off, I forgot the challenge ended today, and hubby decided on Quiznos for lunch yesterday....salt out the wazoo
    Second, it's TOM and it's been horrible with cramps...
    Third, I'm in pain due to a tooth ache (getting taken care of Monday but still) and I haven't really exercised much due to it.
    Fourth, I've already ate breakfast and forget to weigh in

So, let's just say, I'm not weighing myself because I know I've gained A LOT, and by a lot, I'm thinking a good 8lbs of water weight...

Great job so far everyone and GOOD LUCK!!!
  • inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    I'm at 179.4 today which is 3.8 pounds less than I was 2 weeks ago! That's the most I've ever lost during a Postcard Challenge! In terms of my pledges...

- Drink at least 10 cups of water a day: Succeeded at this almost every day. The days when I had 8 cups were definitely balanced out by the days I had 16.
    - Exercise at least 1/2 hour 6 days a week for the length of this challenge: I failed at this after hurting myself at the gym, twice. My leg got so stiff I bruised.
    - Cut down on sodium: Yes!
    - Lose at least 2 pounds in the next 2 weeks: Hurrah!
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    SW: 198.6 lbs
    CW: 196.6 lbs

I hope the 196.6 sticks till Monday for my actual official weigh in day....I gotta do good this weekend!

2 lbs in 2 weeks not too bad for me the way its been lately. All this snow kept me shoveling, but I missed Zumba twice and 2 water aerobics classes too as they closed my gym! At least I had snow to keep me working out! My shoulders & arms are still feeling it too..... :laugh:
  • bkrbabe57
    bkrbabe57 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I am at 174 a three pound loss
  • Zara11
    Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    146 as of this morning
  • dtcauley4
    dtcauley4 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Current weight: 209
    That is down 1lbs in 2 weeks
    well, it could be worse ;)
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    Weight today 169...down 2lbs...so I'll take it....great job to all who lost and congrats ahead of time to the winner, and I'll see you at the next challange...WTG all!!
  • CharlotteRose90
    Options
    So my starting weight was 210 and now I am at 205!!!! I haven't weighed this little since my sophomore year of high school so i am HAPPY!!!!!!!!!
  • CharlotteRose90
    Options
    So I am closing the competition, which means we have our winner!

LOOBY1968!!!!!!!! She lost an awesome 8.5 lbs!!! I will message you for you address so i can send you that postcard! =)
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Congrats Louise!!!! :heart: You're a rockstar! :flowerforyou:
  • Time2getFit4Life
    Time2getFit4Life Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Congrats to the winner!!
  • looby1968
    Options
    So I am closing the competition, which means we have our winner!

LOOBY1968!!!!!!!! She lost an awesome 8.5 lbs!!! I will message you for you address so i can send you that postcard! =)

Whoohooo!!!!! I'm delighted!!!!! Leslie Sansone has a lot to do with the weight loss, this time!!!!

An evil woman, doing an amazing job on sorting out my body!!!!

I'll start the next challenge on Monday. So keep a look out for it!!

LouiseXXXXXXX
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Yay Louise!