100 Pushup Challenge Starting!!!!!!!

This is a NEW challenge to do 100 Pushups in 6 wks.

If you are interested in knowing more... check out this website to see where to begin:

www.hundredpushups.com

Then, look for a new thread on MFP called 100 Pushups under the motivation and support category.

Go here for support:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/24105-100-hundred-pushups-sept-1st

and please post your progress. (You do them only 3 times a week)

You CAN do 100...if you just start with one! :wink:

~Namaste :flowerforyou:

~Mi

Replies

• Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member
    This is a NEW challenge to do 100 Pushups in 6 wks.

If you are interested in knowing more... check out this website to see where to begin:

www.hundredpushups.com

Then, look for a new thread on MFP called 100 Pushups under the motivation and support category.

Go here for support:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/24105-100-hundred-pushups-sept-1st

and please post your progress. (You do them only 3 times a week)

You CAN do 100...if you just start with one! :wink:

~Namaste :flowerforyou:

~Mi
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Im game!! Count me in!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Oh geez, I hurt just thinking of doing one! I might do this though! I have been wanting better arm strength because I am always lugging kids around and my arms get tired quickly. Hmmm..I will have to see if my sister will do it with me! sick004.gif

Oooohhh Lezlee!!!!!
  • I'm in too!! I'm not sure how many I can do, guess I'd better check that in the morning... :smile:
  • I LOVE Pushups!!! :huh: LOL!! I'm game!! And so is Kara...hehehe!

84897.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • I saw this here about 3wks ago, and started doing it. I started out barely able to crank out 35 pushups, and now I can do 50 easily, and have done as many as 75. I haven't been doing it every time, as traveling with work makes it a bit difficult. I think I'll write down the schedule tonight and start keeping up with it on paper - that works well for me. I haven't got to 100 yet, but I can definitely tell a difference in my upper body strength.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Maybe I read through it too quickly, but I'm confused.

Week six only shows (and I'm looking at level 1, assuming my own wimpiness) that you are doing 42, 22, and 20 push ups those 3 days.

When do you hit 100 push ups? :huh: I don't get it. (Blame it on a long week or just a good ole fashioned brain fart.)