Size 18 pants!

Options
2»

Replies

• heligal79
    Options
    I bet that is a great feeling! I am so excited for you!

I cant wait to be able to go into a store like that and try on clothes.....and they fit.
  • Flacachica
    Flacachica Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Feels good, doesn't it? It's motivation to keep going!
  • arwsgirl
    arwsgirl Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Congrats! I hate going shopping right now because I'm still in the 2X and most stores don't carry over XL. I can't wait to drop these lbs!!
  • snrose
    snrose Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    awesome job!!
  • Randee75
    Randee75 Posts: 234
    Options
    Seeing "the proof" your hard work is paying off is the best reward ever. CONGRATS!!! BE PROUD!!!
  • binabodu
    binabodu Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I'd love to hear what you are doing? Like how many calories you are taking in, if you eat your excercise calories most days and how many days/minutes you exercise a week? Sorry for all the questions, I am new to the forum and just started really tracking 1/19/11. I am the same height and starting weight as you. I am down 10lbs. so far!
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    Nice!!! I bet you floated out of that store. Keep up the good work.
  • Jess3Loves
    Jess3Loves Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! What a great feeling! You got me excited!!!
    I am starting today at 222 and I am 5'7. I am borderline and 18, 20 pants and I am a size XL, 1X shirt!!
    You are going an awesome job!
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    I love these stories!!! Well done!!!
  • Dreambodyreacher
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!!
  • barbsus1991
    barbsus1991 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    i cannot wait to fit in size 18, and be able to shop in NORMAL shops! im a size 20-22 at the moment and its one of tha main things keeping me going! want to be able to do a big summer clothes shop in primark xD
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!