Replies

• rjlam
    rjlam Posts: 149
    Options
    Got into a pair of jeans that I have not worn for over a year!!!!!!!:happy:
  • PlumCrazyGirl
    PlumCrazyGirl Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    Took up kickboxing -- lost 6.6lbs in two weeks (5 classes). This was my first two weeks. Beginning week 3 on Monday.

At son's basketball practice, another Mom told me she was amazed that I was trying to lose weight because I look skinny.

Was carded on Friday purchasing a pack of cigarettes for hubby. I'm well past the legal age for purchasing booze & cigarettes.
  • TrailRunner
    TrailRunner Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Finally lost my 1st pound after two weeks of what seemed like alot of hard work for one pound but yeahhhhh it WAS all me!!!!
  • jackiemarie
    Options
    my size 6 jeans are loose!!! yay :) still have a muffin top with my size 4s but they do zipper! lol
  • eates
    eates Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I weigh less than my husband!! He's one of the tall, skinny annoying people who eat a large pizza for lunch and doesn't gain anything. I used to say that I could watch him eat dinner & gain 5 lbs.
  • gmLady
    Options
    1. I've gone from drinking water about twice a day to drinking 32oz everyday and when I work out I drink 64oz.
    2. I started 5 weeks ago and have lost 7 lbs.
    3. I went to the gym four times last week, and I am going again today:drinker:
  • gmLady
    Options
    1. I've gone from drinking water about twice a day to drinking 32oz everyday and when I work out I drink 64oz.
    2. I started 5 weeks ago and have lost 7 lbs.
    3. I went to the gym four times last week, and I am going again today:drinker:
  • Purplegal
    Purplegal Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I went to Pei Wei last night for a special night out and only ate less than half my meal! I used to polish off the whole thing no problem. :)
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    I can get my size 6 jeans up over my hips. Still can't button them, but at least I can get them all the way up. :laugh:
  • netter43
    netter43 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I am down 2 jeans sizes and it feels FANTASTIC - No more MOM jeans for me -

Yesterday - I had to pull out my driver's license at a store and my boyfriend's 14 year old son said that doesn't look like you anymore!!! - THAT WAS AWESOME!!! it has only been 17 pounds, so can't wait until it is that much more!!! :)
  • Startingover71
    Options
    I can now fit into 3 pairs of pants that I haven't worn since last winter. :wink:
  • p_cakes
    p_cakes Posts: 282
    Options
    i tried on my size 13 pants, they come up over my hips, not completely up to where they should be, nor do they button. BUT I got them over my hips! Instead of just staring at them, I did get them on my legs...i used to think they wouldn't even fit one leg! haha
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    My wedding ring fits again!
    My fat pants are getting loose.
    I'm almost at 150!
  • HW2Hottie
    Options
    My 'fat' jeans are firmly on the closet shelf never to be heard from again.
    My booty is firm, for the first time in years.
    I have one chin now.
    I am no longer looking bloated all the time.
    I can workout twice a day and not die.
  • Randee75
    Randee75 Posts: 234
    Options
    I past the 10 lb. mark on my ticker.....I walked out of a All You Can Eat Chinese buffet feeling content and not Stuffed!!!
  • adorablechaos
    adorablechaos Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    1. My scrubs are loose on me.
    2. I actually pass up food at work.
    3. I'm getting all my water down.
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    1. I am getting most of my water in that i am supposed to !
    2. My clothes are all getting loose and thats a good thing !
    3. A new shirt that i had never worn before was way to big on me !
  • happy_vegan
    happy_vegan Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    notching that belt one more notch... it's tiny but makes the whole thing seem real
  • queenmedusa
    queenmedusa Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I can do Level 2 of the 30 Day Shred without thinking I'm gonna die!
  • lucylorelei
    lucylorelei Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I never get sick anymore. And I do mean never. I eat right and exercise, and that has done wonders - not exactly a small victory. Flip side - I am maxed on my sick leave accrual - never seem to be able to use.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!