Just an introduction

Options
Hi, I am Caroline and I found this program in my apps for I-phone. I feel I need to be accountable for the things I eat. I tend to seek 'comfort' in food at times After quitting smoking 7 years ago I put on 50lbs - while I have lost quite a bit I am stuck and trying to get over the hump. Thanks everyone for your input and posts!

Replies

• JulsDiane
    JulsDiane Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Welcome, and good luck :flowerforyou:
  • pobbles
    Options
    Hi there!

I have only been a member a few days, but believe me, I really do believe now that recording every little thing I eat is helping me. Just think....if you do not record what you eat, it is so easy to think....sod it...I will have a burger and then burn off the extra calories later. But in reality, we never do....do we?

I went to a charity bash last night and enjoyed a buffet, but was cautious of what I ate cos I knew I would HONESTLY fill in this diary. Yes I did go over my limit.....can not be spot on every single day.....but today I am even more determined to get back on track.

I hope we can support each other in our quest to improve ourselves.

Good luck....and remember ....It IS worth it xx:flowerforyou:
  • Jess3Loves
    Jess3Loves Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
    I just joined yesterday and I start my diet today. So far everyone has been so kind and helpful! You will love it here!
    Congrats on quitting smoking! I have never been a smoker, but it's an addiction the same as eating excessive food. SO, I have confidence you can beat this addiction!!!
    Add me as a friend if you would like!
  • edyta70
    edyta70 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hey! Good luck :)
    I hope you achieve your goal
    xx