2 weeks on this and already dropped a size

Options
It's not a huge goal but at least I reached my first goal! I have had a pair of size 18 skinny jeans hanging in my closet for over 3 years now. I only wore them once...PRE pregnancy. They never fit again! When I started MFP almost 2 weeks ago, I couldn't get them up my thighs! OMGosh...that was embarrassing :0( So for the heck of it, I tried them on last night. Now mind you, I'm only on Day 12 with MFP, so I wasn't expecting what I got! The jeans went up my legs...and OVER my hips...I just couldn't button or zip them without having to lay down on my bed to do so....so although I couldn't get them completely on without cutting off my circulation, I feel pretty confident that by the end of February, I will be wearing them comfortably :0)

Replies

• snrose
    snrose Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    great nsv!!!!
  • mjf0461
    mjf0461 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. That is such an inspiration to keeping moving forward...Great job...
  • Mommy2boys5542
    Options
    thats great i have been doing this two weeks & i got back into my size 18 jeans its feels so good keep up the good work
  • jlsAhava
    jlsAhava Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You'll definitely be wearing them comfortably by the end of Feb... they may even be too big for you by the end of Feb! :happy:
  • alienblonde1
    alienblonde1 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    How cool is that! I tried on a pair of jeans I had and totally understand that feeling. Its better then weighing yourself and seeing a weight drop. Congrats!
  • Dreambodyreacher
    Options
    Keep up the good work!!!
  • timadotcom
    timadotcom Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    awsome, keep up the good work!!!
  • RheaIzar
    RheaIzar Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the motivation! That's great!
  • innerfashionista
    innerfashionista Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    What a great triumph! I did that last week... I love it! I didn't know why I tried mine on either but it was awesome! Keep up the great work!
  • mlemonroe2
    Options
    I just got in to my size 18 jeans!! I can even put on my 16's although they are tight! I hope by the end of march I will be able to wear them!! Getting into a 12 is my goal. Hey, maybe I could even be the 6 I used to be!! ( Yeah right!)
  • sunshine18762u
    sunshine18762u Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Keep up the Great work..you will be able to wear them comfortably before ya know it!!
  • erzille
    erzille Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Awesome news!
  • paulettac
    Options
    Congrats on your success! Keep it up!
  • emilillymom
    Options
    good job.
  • medwards89
    medwards89 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! Keep it up and just wait till everything in that closet not only fits, but is TOO BIG!
  • staceypellegrin
    Options
    That is a huge success... Don't sell yourself short!... Great job!
  • carolyne2
    Options
    That fantastic - enjoy the feeling and looking foward to you posting you got the button and zip done up next time. Great work.:bigsmile:
  • LoveMy3Boys
    LoveMy3Boys Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    WOW THAT''S GREAT!!

Are you measuring? You must be losing inches!!
  • marenbobarren
    Options
    That's great!!!!!!! Keep up the great work :)
  • dawnalldread
    Options
    Hi thats brilliant, welldone you... I did the same thing..bought a lovely dress two sizes too small on purpose to motivate me! and I have it hanging on the outside of my wardrobe so every day I can see what i need to achieve.. and cant wait for the day it will fit me ...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!