Just another rant...

lulu_beans
lulu_beans Posts: 100 Member
edited September 23 in Chit-Chat
Why oh why do they put buttons on the butt pockets of fat pants?!?!?! I can't begin to tell you how many jeans I have that are missing the buttons from the pockets. I get them hung on everything, and because I do stress the fabric so badly, they just pop off :(

Replies

• LoveMy3Boys
    LoveMy3Boys Posts: 562 Member
    I never noticed that... that is annoying! Mine don't go missing but they do get caught on everything... although, if there is a button on my pocket I don't use that pocket so I am not back there fiddling with my behind in public LOL Stupid pocket buttons
  • kao708
    kao708 Posts: 813 Member
    LMAO...I have one pair of jeans with buttons and while they have not yet been ripped off, they do get caught on EVERYTHING!!! :)
  • I just wanted to congratulate you on your weight loss. I know that it is a difficult thing. I am only 5 foot 2. After my third child, I weighed 195 lbs. It took me over a year, but I finally got down to my desired weight (130). Of course, that was ten years ago, and now I'm back up to 160. Stick with it, and don't let those buttons get you down.
  • RachM
    RachM Posts: 113 Member
    I used to work in retail...they told me the button is supposed to draw your eyes in making your butt look smaller? When I told customers they loved it and bought a pair, but I dont know how true it is!
This discussion has been closed.