First Week Down

LD6686
LD6686 Posts: 77 Member
edited September 23 in Success Stories
And I have lost nearly 7lb! :O....totally suprised, didn't think I had lost anything

Replies

• Hey..Well done! .I lost 7lb too on my 1st week. This week not going so well tho for me.
  • LD6686
    I think it's a fluke for me haha! Next week won't be as good. I am happy though just losing 2lb per week. So I don't end up with excess skin *Shudder*....hopefully you get results :D
  • If you're doing it right the first week is always a bit of a boost. The trick is remembering that from there on the weight will come off more gradually. It doesn't mean you're not succeeding, your body is just adjusting to its new regime. Stick at it - it's worth it.
  • LD6686
    Yeah...and I'm proud of myself :D Usually give up after the first day. Stuck to my exercise and calories for the most part
  • Stese
    Stese Posts: 2
    He he :)

I'm ready to give her a kick up the bum if she does lose focus! :)
  • great job stick with it!!
  • LD6686
    Thank you! I feel great :D And the workout I did at the gym was fab. Loved it.
  • ricnrac
    ricnrac Posts: 95 Member
    sorry this is off topic but how did you get the body images on your ticker? What program did you use to create them at each weight?
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,218 Member
    well done, its fab when your hard work pays off
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!