How have never heard of this site?!

Options
Clearly, I'm new. I just found out about MFP through a friend. I've only been using it 3 days, but I feel like it's already starting to change my life! I'm always ten pounds away from my goal weight, more or less, which I call divine perfection lol, but it's not just about my perfect weight. For me, it's also about being healthy and balanced. I love this app, but I need help with one thing...does it calculate calories burned for weights? If so, how?

Replies

• Xandi
    Xandi Posts: 319
    Options
    Welcome and good luck...
  • rayne937
    Options
    I saw someone else post something about how to calculate weights/crunches/push-ups, etc, and someone said to look up calisthenics under the cardio section. Hope that helps!
  • eanerllij1973
    eanerllij1973 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am still fairly new (been here about a month now) and it has totally changed my eating habits. It is not only about losing weight, but eating healthier. I am so much more aware of what I eat and how I eat now.
  • michellehorvath
    michellehorvath Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I love your quote about well behaved women!! My girls at work and myself always consider ourselves to be the luckiest when we used to find this chocolate!! Sadly, or happily, I'm not the lucky one hardly ever after cutting out that daily treat!!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!
  • lilchino4af
    lilchino4af Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    if you do weights, you log them under the cardio section as "strength training". If you log under the strength training section of the exercise tab, then it just helps you keep track of how many sets/reps/weights you did fo reach exercise. Hope this helps!