20 lbs down ...almost fell of my chair when I did side by si

Options

Replies

• Flacachica
    Flacachica Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!! Great inspiration for me as I'm just starting out... Love the swim suit too! :love:
  • Abednos
    Abednos Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Amazing difference. Well donee
  • jocelyne2
    jocelyne2 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
    You look fantastic!!!! Great inspiration for me as I'm just starting out... Love the swim suit too! :love:

hahaha gotta love the whole bathing suit / skirt they are awesome for trying to hide what would be falling out of a normal suit :laugh:
  • staceyb_2003
    staceyb_2003 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    [
    [/quote]

TY :smile: Basically I crashed and burned when I was eating to few calories ...when I did the 1200 I didn't lose at all but I then went through my diary and realized that I lost the most when I was eating 1400-1500 , Diary is an awesome tool cause you can check the dates you lost the weight and then cross check with your food and exercise diary . I use the zig zag based on average of 1400 cals so I up the food , workout out 3-4 times a week at a 700 cal burn and lots and lots of protien !!!! Hope this helps :happy:
    [/quote]

700 cal every day you worked out
  • staceyb_2003
    staceyb_2003 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    looking great :-)
  • jocelyne2
    Options
    700 cal every day you worked out
    [/quote]

Omg no !!!! 3-4 times a week mostly 3 hahaha ....its amazing how many calories you realize your burning when using a HRM
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    So 20 lbs might not sound like much compared to people who have lost hundred's ..... but I figured I would post anyway for those who are closer to there goal .... If anything it will scare the crap outta me and stop me from grabbing a chocolate bar and make me think twice :laugh:

The first pic is 8 months ago at 166 and the second today at 146 .... I can actually see a start of some abs yippy thought I lost those for good :smile:

146feb62011006cropped-2.jpg

146feb62011011cropped-1.jpg

great job how tall are you?
  • amydcarlson
    amydcarlson Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    That is just amazing! You are my inspiration, because your "before" pics look like me when I started a few weeks ago. I like seeing what my body may look like in a while.... :love:

~Amy
  • jocelyne2
    Options
    So 20 lbs might not sound like much compared to people who have lost hundred's ..... but I figured I would post anyway for those who are closer to there goal .... If anything it will scare the crap outta me and stop me from grabbing a chocolate bar and make me think twice :laugh:

The first pic is 8 months ago at 166 and the second today at 146 .... I can actually see a start of some abs yippy thought I lost those for good :smile:

146feb62011006cropped-2.jpg

146feb62011011cropped-1.jpg

great job how tall are you?

I use to be 5'7 lmao now 5'6 ....who knew all those time I joked with my grand-ma about her shrinking would come back to bite me in the @SS
  • anna_b1
    anna_b1 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    My gosh, look at the definition in your stomach. How motivating!!! :)
  • marymoonpigUK
    Options
    Amazing! hope i can do as good as you :smile:
  • jocelyne2
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your awesome post , they are really appriciated .....hopefully now on my down days I can look back on them and it will keep me accountable . MFP is the best site ever !!!!!! :drinker:
  • sarahlauren18
    sarahlauren18 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    20 lbs is alot !!! You should definitely be proud !!
  • ladybug91254
    ladybug91254 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    LOVE the pics! You look like you lost 40 or 50 lbs instead of 20! I also love the exercise equipment in the background:wink: Very well done and good luck!
  • jocelyne2
    Options
    That is just amazing! You are my inspiration, because your "before" pics look like me when I started a few weeks ago. I like seeing what my body may look like in a while.... :love:

~Amy

You may not be wearing that ligerie very long :happy: got it from your profile just in case you think I was a peeking tom :laugh:
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Wow! You can really see you've worked hard, o the diet and the exercise.

Congrats :flowerforyou:
  • royam01
    royam01 Posts: 123
    Options
    Thanks for posting! You look great! You give me hope :)
  • SoFancySoBlessed
    SoFancySoBlessed Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!! You look good girl! Work it!!!
  • Mammym
    Mammym Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    well done
  • partcho
    partcho Posts: 225
    Options
    You look great!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!