Kettlebell DVDs??

Options
got a kettlebell yesterday... anyone know of good kettlebell DVDs??

Replies

• KDonnelly1976
    Options
    I bought a 7 lb. one at Target and it came w/ a 25 min. DVD. It think it is called gofit.net...they have a website where you can order dvds. I love the kettlebells....I don't think they made me lose any weight but I can feel them toning my legs!
  • humpalc
    humpalc Posts: 140
    Options
    I do the Jillian Michael's Shred it with Weights DVD, and I think it's a good one - it has two levels, I still do level one :)
  • redhottxozk
    Options
    my good friend has lost over 100 pounds... swears by kettlebells so i finally broke down and got one... it came with a DVD but havent tried it yet... bought 2 Bob Harper kettle bell DVDs off amazon right now... hopefuly tey will be fun...
  • Dee1006
    Options
    I just did it for the first time on wednesday and it took me a couple of days to recuperate! can't wait to get back to it. I have read that it is best to do barefoot, which I did and it was great!!!
  • redhottxozk
    Options
    I just did it for the first time on wednesday and it took me a couple of days to recuperate! can't wait to get back to it. I have read that it is best to do barefoot, which I did and it was great!!!

didnt know to do it barefoot... will have to try that ;)
  • Yahme
    Yahme Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I just finished the Kettleworx 6 week program.... moving up to the next weight of kettlebell. I like them, only 20min 3 times per week, I see more muscle definition. You can watch an infomercial on their website.... www.kettleworx.com
    :smile: