Hi

:tongue:

I'm Rico (a girl not a guy). Rico is my callsign.
I joined this website thanks to a coworker named Neko.
Basically I just want to keep track of my diet (what I EAT not some latest FAD) and my workout regimine.

I DON'T believe in lose weight FAST scams, or Magic lose all the weight I gained over 10 years in 3 lovely and fast month pills.

I believe in hard gym workouts (not the sitting and watching tv barely sweating workouts):bigsmile:
I believe in eating healthy (having a cheat day every now and again isn't bad)
I beleive that what you shove down your throat and how little you do to burn all those calories are the reasons why many people are over weight. :mad:
I believe that people need to take responsibility for their actions and own up to how they got the way they are, then realize the mistakes and build a road map on how to get healthy again THE RIGHT WAY.:explode:

I believe that Oxygen and Fitness RX are some amazing magazines :heart: :heart: :heart: , and at one time Muscle and Fitness Hers was too :sad: ... and they give great training and nutrition advice. (NO I do not work for either magazine, I'm military and proud of it!):heart:

I also beleive that more women need to ask questions when they are in the gym and find out (research) how to use weights and the machines properly (NO you will not get HUGE by lifting weights). IF you see a chick that's built like a brick you-know-what...don't be shy ....ask the questions! They probably have some great advice....:happy:

Oh, and one more thing...ladies, PLEASE....research, research, research!!! DONT fall for lose weight FAST scams....there's NO such thing :noway: , ask ANY nutritionist.

Cheers and best wishes.:drinker:
~Rico

Replies

• :tongue:

I'm Rico (a girl not a guy). Rico is my callsign.
    I joined this website thanks to a coworker named Neko.
    Basically I just want to keep track of my diet (what I EAT not some latest FAD) and my workout regimine.

I DON'T believe in lose weight FAST scams, or Magic lose all the weight I gained over 10 years in 3 lovely and fast month pills.

I believe in hard gym workouts (not the sitting and watching tv barely sweating workouts):bigsmile:
    I believe in eating healthy (having a cheat day every now and again isn't bad)
    I beleive that what you shove down your throat and how little you do to burn all those calories are the reasons why many people are over weight. :mad:
    I believe that people need to take responsibility for their actions and own up to how they got the way they are, then realize the mistakes and build a road map on how to get healthy again THE RIGHT WAY.:explode:

I believe that Oxygen and Fitness RX are some amazing magazines :heart: :heart: :heart: , and at one time Muscle and Fitness Hers was too :sad: ... and they give great training and nutrition advice. (NO I do not work for either magazine, I'm military and proud of it!):heart:

I also beleive that more women need to ask questions when they are in the gym and find out (research) how to use weights and the machines properly (NO you will not get HUGE by lifting weights). IF you see a chick that's built like a brick you-know-what...don't be shy ....ask the questions! They probably have some great advice....:happy:

Oh, and one more thing...ladies, PLEASE....research, research, research!!! DONT fall for lose weight FAST scams....there's NO such thing :noway: , ask ANY nutritionist.

Cheers and best wishes.:drinker:
    ~Rico
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    I like the way you think Rico!!!!

welcome and very glad to have you here girl!!!

hugs and girl is that you in your avatar??? if so YOU ROCK!!!:drinker: ...if not YOU STILL ROCK!:wink:
    Ali
  • Yes that is me..on a F-15 ride back at Tyndall AFB...:bigsmile:
    I also got a ride in a F-16 two years ago... it was way sweet!
    Thanks for the kind words!
    Cheers
    ~Rico
  • Welcome Rico!
  • :flowerforyou: welcome Rico! Good luck to you!
  • Thanks ladies, and good luck to you all.... it is not an easy road to healthy living, but it's WAY worth all the hard work.

Keep your chin up...sweat hard, think big, don't forget your dreams. :wink:
    Acomplishing your dreams takes tenacity, heart, and self motivation...be like a dog with a bone about all of your dreams...no one cane take them away unless you let them. Don't let them! :devil:

Keep up the hard work...I'm cheering for yah!

Cheers and.......Check six! :smokin:
    ~Rico
  • Thanks ladies, and good luck to you all.... it is not an easy road to healthy living, but it's WAY worth all the hard work.

Keep your chin up...sweat hard, think big, don't forget your dreams. :wink:
    Acomplishing your dreams takes tenacity, heart, and self motivation...be like a dog with a bone about all of your dreams...no one cane take them away unless you let them. Don't let them! :devil:

Keep up the hard work...I'm cheering for yah!

Cheers and.......Check six! :smokin:
    ~Rico
    Welcome Rico- I just wanted to say I really liked what you said above. Thanks for the inspiring words! I'll remember them when I have a tough day. Very Cool.
  • Thanks for the warm welcome ladies. Again, keep up the good eating habits, and hard gym workouts... :happy: