what motivates you?

Options
i was a fat girl in high school. i was teased and never got the boy i wanted. i was that kid. what motivates me is the feeling of empowerment when i can look in the mirror now and say oh yeah you wish you had this now huh? lol narcissistic much? when clothes fits me loose that once was tight. when i get hit on. when i have energy that i never had before. life just looks different when you feel good and you know you look good!

so my question to you all is

what motivates you?

Replies

• karen415
    Options
    I am turning on music in the am apposed to the televsion. it gets me up and goin and in a good mood. : ):happy:
  • hummzz
    hummzz Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I've been large most my adult life. I'm 40 now and I see so many gorgeous women my age taking care of themselves and looking better than the 20 somethings. So I decided I can be that woman too. I also want to go on Survivor. This is something I really want to do. I also want to be and feel healthier. I'm tired of hearing my footsteps when I walk across my wood floors. I want to see my man's mouth drop when he sees me in one of the pretty dresses he buys me. My face looks young and my body is a disaster. I want them to card me when I go get my AARP card in about 10 years. LOL,.,.I'm for real!
  • bodzio4062
    Options
    The fact, that I could barely fit in to my last pair of jeans, and had no other pans to wear.... That did it for me. :laugh:
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    My own success motivates me!
  • littlelol
    Options
    I WAS like that to. u r so pretty tho hunxx
  • DisneyMum
    Options
    Looking at old picturesof myself when I was 34lbs heavier. I want to lose these last 13lbs!!!
  • KellieR56
    KellieR56 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    pictures of myself, celebrities with awesome styles (I want to wear what Miley Cyrus wears...the rocker style), wanting to go up stairs without feeling tired, show my family that I am motivated and can do things and show them I'm not over weight (they always mention my weight when I see them), and shopping and not worrying about what it looks like on me.
  • Ally_Clare
    Ally_Clare Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Waking up and seeing my brand new joggers waiting for me to run in them
  • CCSunlight
    CCSunlight Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to look at pictures of me from now and say "that was when i was overweight, now i'm not"!!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Competing against myself... trying to be a better, stronger, healthier me.