Options

Replies

• LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    great job!!!!
  • kidtechnical
    Options
    Great result. I'm 1/4 of the way to 20lbs! I see you managed to keep the boobs, I suspect my bosoms will be half the size & I'll still have a FF cup belly!!!
  • lastchance2010
    lastchance2010 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Wow girl, you look friggin awesome!!! Great job!!
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    You look great. Way to go!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • losingme
    losingme Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Fantastic change well done you on your hard work x
  • jocelyne2
    jocelyne2 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Great result. I'm 1/4 of the way to 20lbs! I see you managed to keep the boobs, I suspect my bosoms will be half the size & I'll still have a FF cup belly!!!

WEll not quite I lost 4 inches on my boobs but I think they may look the same just because the rest is in porpotion ....before my gut just stuck out more :laugh:
  • GettingskinnyforME
    Options
    Great Job!
  • baharal
    baharal Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    20 pounds does matter. It can easily creep up - keep up the good work!
  • catofisis
    Options
    You're looking amazing. I have taken some 'before' pics and I have quite a bit of belly fat to lose...can't imagine seeing that definition, but your pics have really inspired me!!!
    If you don't mind me asking, how many inches have you lost on your belly? It looks like quite a difference
  • steph813
    steph813 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Great Job! You look great!
  • Veggie_Eloise
    Veggie_Eloise Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    That is an awesome difference.
    You should be totally proud!
  • WindmillSong
    WindmillSong Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Awesome, congratulations! Very inspiring, I was just a bit over your weight when I started, but I'm also 3" shorter, lol! Your pics are still motivating though!
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Wow congrats on the transformation! :drinker:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Looking awesome, it's great to see success!!!!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    wow!! you look great. It is amazing the difference that 20lbs can make!
  • ElisaMarie82
    Options
    CONGRATUALTIONS! Your results are FANTASTIC!!! I was just reading an artical about the "zig zag method" and thought it was pretty cool to see you doing that and having such a sucess with it! I also read the zig zag method can keep you from plateauing. Rock that new body you got, you look amazing! Keep up that hard work! :D
  • jocelyne2
    jocelyne2 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    You're looking amazing. I have taken some 'before' pics and I have quite a bit of belly fat to lose...can't imagine seeing that definition, but your pics have really inspired me!!!
    If you don't mind me asking, how many inches have you lost on your belly? It looks like quite a difference

Its shocking how it doesn't take many inches to make a difference !!!! So around the area at the belly button went from 38 to 32 = 6 inches and at the waist indent from a 35 to a 30 = 5 ....You would think to look at the pics there would be a major difference but im guessing I maybe had muscle hidden under all that flab :laugh:
  • bhepp
    bhepp Posts: 44
    Options
    You look amazing! Way to go!! :smile:
  • loseitlaney
    Options
    You look great! An inspiration, keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!