Replies

• rockieschick
    rockieschick Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    congrats! you must be feeling fabulous!
  • wannabehotmomma
    wannabehotmomma Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Congratulations girl!! I have watched you, you have worked hard to reach this accomplishment and I know you are going to reach your final goal. Thanks for all of your help and motivation. You have been an inspiration to me!!
  • briar_rose
    briar_rose Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    great job!!
  • Maghenta
    Maghenta Posts: 100
    Options
    I know that feeling I've only lost 15lbs and I feel like am on top of the world... :laugh:
  • emeraldshan
    emeraldshan Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    WOW, THAT'S AWESOME!!! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!
  • amandacmp
    Options
    That is so wonderful!!!! Keep up the great work!!! :wink:
  • alybel
    alybel Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Great work, congratulations!
  • Osdor
    Osdor Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yay YOU!!! What an accomplishment.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Brilliant! Good show! :flowerforyou:
  • LisaC1026
    LisaC1026 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: That's awesome! Great job getting to 30 pounds lost - that's impressive!! I need to find my motivation and get back to my goals.
  • janesmith1
    janesmith1 Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    I have always struggled with my weight. I stepped on the scale this morning and it said 170! That is 30 POUNDS GONE!!! I am so excited! I did this. I did this with every bit of fire I had in me. I have NEVER been able to accomplish this big of a feat. I usually give up. Go back to my German cooking roots and eat it up. Not this time! I have such a great support system here. I love them all!
    I am not done though. I will keep going and continue my LIFESTYLE change. I will continue to push myself. I will continue to smile and be proud of what I am doing.
    I can not imagine my life without MFP! Thank you to all who have helped me. Love you all!

Agree that it's a complete lifestyle change. Good for you for losing 30 lbs! Major accomplishment! As an aside, everyone in Germany at this point is thin thin thin, like Asian thin!!!! I was just in Europe about a year ago, and I would say Germans, Italians, Swiss, & French people are super thin. The UK is a different story....they're a lot like we are.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!