Options
Hi all - just started using this website a week ago and I think it's great. I used to workout episodically, but I am looking to work out on a fixed schedule and this website has really helped me with that, I have been working out everyday for 30-45 mins....I would recommend Exercise TV on demand for workouts it has great workouts and it's free! My goal is to lose 25 lbs...wish you all the best :)

Replies

• asawomanthinks
    Options
    Hi all, I am new to this site. I signed up a couple weeks ago but returned today to update and start daily use. I have done WW before and this site is just as good or better it's FREE! I have alot of weight to lose and this time around, I don't have any choice due to mounting health issues. Wish me well!
  • Kirstie_C26
    Kirstie_C26 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    hi :), i havnt tried the workout channel on tv as yet, but spookily enough the thought went thru my head whilst i was doin my wii fit workout earlier :D , so, i may just give it a go 2mrw :D:drinker:

best wishes
    Kirstie x
  • emilyjayne90
    Options
    Heyy :) ive been on the site for 2 weeks tomoro and ive lost nearly a stone. So am well happy. I need to loose alot more though. Good luck x
  • npatel160
    npatel160 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Hi yea its pretty good because you can pause/play the dvds, I have only been using them on regular basis a week ago...I hope I can keep going though...what sorts of workouts do you do?
  • valmckenney
    Options
    Hi all, i also am a new member who wants to lose some weight and firm up my body. my arms and tummy need it, i do see as i get older things do sag, so please help me would you all please.

thanks
    val