How many of you went over your caloric goals on superbowl su

Options
I went 3084 calories OVER mine! Too much pizza and beer.

Replies

• garedds
    garedds Posts: 251
    Options
    i went over, but only by 141! Not too bad.
  • maeflower1234
    maeflower1234 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I didn't go over but I did have a fabulous brownie!
  • punkin_793
    Options
    I went over by 300 or so, after I add my glass of wine to it!
  • jessieinblue
    jessieinblue Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Only 245 over on calories, but 1,171 over on sodium :P Though I have my sodium set low (1,500) so really I didn't do too badly :) Had to resist the cupcakes and chips and such.
  • LeanBodyStrategy
    Options
    360 Over... Oh well.
    :smile:
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    I haven't determined that yet..and I wasn't even watching the Superbowl LOL.
  • eamartin
    eamartin Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Im not even sure because I dont know how to add the stuff I ate! But Oh well.. I live in Wisconsin so I deserve it! LOL :)
  • jedday
    jedday Posts: 119
    Options
    i finished under because i had to work.. Damn wish i was over watched the game LOL
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    I didn't! Woot! In fact, I didn't eat all the stuff I planned to eat. I got full quickly!

Yay me!
  • RichOC
    RichOC Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I didn't even bother counting.... between all the soda, taco bell, and home made chilie-cheese dogs, I have to be up near 4,000 calories for the day. Props to all those people out there that stuck to it for the day! But I knew way ahead of time that today was going to be a throw away day. I'll work it off, I'm not worried...
  • lbarrett74
    Options
    I stayed under but only because I stayed home to watch the game. Hopefully I won't have to avoid parties just to stay on track. :blushing:
  • tdenotter
    tdenotter Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I did by about 46cal!
  • mandijo
    mandijo Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I'm sure I went over, but I don't think it was by much. I can't count some of the stuff I ate, because I have no idea how much it was. If I did, it wasn't much more than 300 calories. Back at it tomorrow!
  • Live_To_Win
    Live_To_Win Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Happy to say that I made it 256 under, ate plenty but made it all myself. Also did not drink, I know that would have ruined me for the day
  • amycal
    amycal Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    I was way over on sodium too but not calories. UGH. Good thing I always drink LOTS Of water having another big glass before bed!
  • Jodie_Wilson9
    Options
    I'm 170 over. *sigh* But that polish with mustard and kraut was worth it. ^_^
  • Mirabilis
    Mirabilis Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Under, but my family doesn't celebrate football :)
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    I try to track before I eat so I know if I should eat that thing or not... I worked out a lot today so I was able to indulge a little and still stay under!!! Those were the first two beers I've had since New Year's!!!! Awesome!
  • Chrissun
    Chrissun Posts: 148
    Options
    Less than 100 but the days not over...I'll get on the elliptical before long, I hate seeing the red #s!
  • skeetpea
    skeetpea Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    *raises hand*

and i have no idea by how much cuz i didn't track today...

oh well, at least i can focus 100% on my diet again until next football season

(go bears!)