Best Super Bowl Commercial!!!!! Bahahahahah!

Options
Best Super Bowl commercial...Pepsi max where the wife and hubby are sitting on the benches in park (after she shoves his face in a pie because he's not following their diet!) and hot chick runs by and sits on bench and hubby lears at said hot girl and wife tries to blast him in the head with pepsi can and hits hot girl in head instead and flattens her! :laugh:

Replies

• sunsetwest
    sunsetwest Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    :heart:
  • gangstagirl625
    gangstagirl625 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    my fav was the darth vader one so stinkin cute
  • Tasha1476
    Options
    I loved the one where the beaver saved the guy!
  • marniehodges
    Options
    I missed the beaver one!
  • momogogo
    momogogo Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Are you gonna eat that?
  • jentaylor412
    Options
    i liked the pug dorito one and darth vadar
  • LP4me
    LP4me Posts: 27
    Options
    My fave was the dogs--Bud Lite party:laugh:
  • lordofultima
    Options
    The doritos dust one was by far the funniest. "Grandpa?!"
  • Azdak
    Azdak Posts: 8,281 Member
    Options
    Puppy Bowl!!!
  • CarolHudson11
    Options
    The Volkswagon-Darth Vadar commercial was my favorite and the 2nd runner up was the one where the guy saves the beaver and the beaver returns the favor! The commercials are my favorite part of the game. :smile: I missed a few of them, though.
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,342 Member
    Options
    "CRAM IT IN THE BOOT!" =)

I really loved the little Darth Vader one - aka "VW - The Force"! Absolutely cute and* funny. :happy:
  • 1FitMomof4Girls
    1FitMomof4Girls Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    My fave was the beetle one! (ad for the new volkswagon bug)
  • DangerRanger
    DangerRanger Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    the kim kardashian/sketchers commercial!!!!
  • donbogi
    donbogi Posts: 175
    Options
    The Diet Pepsi commercial. The woman was thinking what type of person he is and all he could do is repeat in his head "I want to do her, I want to do her, I want to do her, I want to do her, I want to do her,."

Great commercial!!!
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    Options
    Love the VW Darth Vader:heart:
  • msbanana
    msbanana Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Best Super Bowl commercial...Pepsi max where the wife and hubby are sitting on the benches in park (after she shoves his face in a pie because he's not following their diet!) and hot chick runs by and sits on bench and hubby lears at said hot girl and wife tries to blast him in the head with pepsi can and hits hot girl in head instead and flattens her! :laugh:
    OMG the bf & I laughed so hard. He's using MFP now too and he looks at me as I'm dying and says "Try it." I lost control.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    The Pepsi Max commercial was my favorite, too. I didn't catch all of them, but that one made me chuckle.

Plus it's kind of sweet, because even though he leered at the other girl, he got his girl out of there so that she didn't get in trouble, while the other girl rolled around in pain, haha.
  • leomentlines
    leomentlines Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Nobody thought the forward all e-mail was funny?? I thought that one was hilarious!
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    I love love the darth vador one...because that so SO could be my four year old daughter.

I also died laughing at the bridgestone tire "reply to all" commercial because there are a few on my office, me included, that have wanted to do the very same thing before. Lmfao!!!
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    Nobody thought the forward all e-mail was funny?? I thought that one was hilarious!

YES!