Hello I'm New

Options
Good evening all, I am new to myfitnesspal but am very impressed so far. I have used other similar sites but this one seems better on several counts. I have been struggling with weight for a long time but things have been headed in the right direction since mid December slowly but surely.

Good luck everyone and I hope we all make it together!

Replies

• funnehunne
    Options
    Hi! Welcome to my fitness pal! I've been off and on on this site and this time I feel I will stick to it. Maybe we can motivate one another.
  • b823cd
    Options
    Hi,

I'm new too. This is my first time on the site and am excited about all of the support it provides. Best wishes to you on your weight loss!
  • katebcastro
    Options
    Hi! I hope we can all motivate each other..we can do it!
  • lisamarie1234
    Options
    My first time on the boards tonight also but everyone seems GREAT!
  • lisastevens27
    Options
    Hey, Welcome to the site. I'm sure you will love this site. Been here 2 weeks and I love it. So much encouragement and support. Feel free to add me for support. Good Luck!

Lisa
  • Katybun3
    Katybun3 Posts: 172
    Options
    Hi and welcome. Glad you came to MFP. You'll get lots of support here. Good luck on your weight loss :flowerforyou:
  • sdhiiif
    sdhiiif Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Great site, isn't it? Yeah, I created mine a while ago, but just recently started getting serious about updating it. Good luck with your goals!!
  • DenShort
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! It's a really good site, I have to confess I'm getting a little addicted! :)