My boobs are disappearing!!

Options

Replies

• bbb84
    bbb84 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    The body is going to lose fat where it wants to, when it wants to, without asking you your opinion and it blows..... The only upside to me being heavy is the growth of the girls, I was a full B at 180 when I graduated highschool and as my weight started to pile on I expanded to almost a full D. But of course I couldnt keep them...grr slowly going to back to where I was. :angry: but its all for my health so I cant complain.
  • smashpants22
    smashpants22 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Having a hard time understanding this post. How about some before and after photos....... for science.:wink::blushing: :laugh:

ohhhh real funny hahahaha
  • smashpants22
    Options
    Having a hard time understanding this post. How about some before and after photos....... for science.:wink::blushing: :laugh:

ohhhh real funny hahahaha
  • smashpants22
    Options
    i would love to wear a strapless bra! even at a small b i just dont feel comfortable going without straps haha
  • GremlinJenny
    Options
    well, if it makes any of you ladies feel better, i've always been an A cup and as i gained weight... they stayed an A cup. :( lol.... but everything ELSE on me got big.

the only upside to that i guess is that as i'm losing weight, it's coming off from everywhere but my chest. because let's be honest, there's nothing there to lose. ahhh well....

grass is always greener right? :)
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    If you're up for trying anything, my mum told me of a visualisation that is supposed to help.

Once a day, sit/lay and imagine little piranhas (or something else if they freak you out) swimming around your body and eating away the fat. When they're done they then vomit some of the fat up in your boobs.

I did say anything!

I admit I'll do it. I'd rather do something silly and harmless like that and it work than lose my ladies. So far it is working. I've lost around my hips and bum but not my chest. No guarantees though!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    My litte B's stay about the same. But the fat that pours out the bra around side and back goes. Thankfully!! :bigsmile:
  • Wendi_S
    Wendi_S Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Well Breasts are more fat then muscle so you are bound to loose some of the girls on the way. You can do toneing exercises for the chest and the smaller girls will be perking and stand up better.. .

I totally agree!!! Tpush ups and band work....
  • FemininGuns
    FemininGuns Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Instead of looking at it as losing something, I think we have to look at it as "becoming proportionate". I was DD, had a redux to a full B... Went of to C, then D! Now am at C again and hoping I'll see a full B!!! I hate wearing big bulky clothes so that they fit the boob area ond then look like a parachute around the waist area... Bring on the small boobs!! :) I LOVE being proportionate!!
  • sham0968
    Options
    Ok finally someone who understands me.I do nto undstand why but if my I get a flat stomache then I have no boobs.right now I still have beautiful boobs but if i get to my desired weight I may lose them. I did before.I posted about this but nobody understood me. before I gained a little just to get the boobs back and i will again if i lose them. i look really good in clothes and outside of them I look ok too but i want to look good when i go swimming in a bathing suit. also what will help is chest squeezes with weights. I guess that is the name of it. It builds muscles under bbreats to make them stand up better.
  • goron59
    goron59 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    If only us blokes could lose our boobs too :-(
  • jen31889
    jen31889 Posts: 121
    Options
    Didn't we just have this convo a week ago and it went on for 3 weeks?

Ok, well, put me in the column of "very happy to get rid of them tyvm!!" It is NOT my choice. Heck all the women at smaller sizes get cute bras! We have CONTRAPTIONS at the E size or DD size that are not pretty and have to have underwire....

I would love to be an AAA cup! I want to wear a cute all in one bra top outside that I can just pull over my head and doesn't have underwire in it! I want to wear something strapless!! THANKFULLY I am losing weight and some of the boobage is going....but I want to be down down down down the boob scale!!! PLEASE!!!

OHHH I am soooooooooooooooo with you!
  • Peanutmanda
    Options
    : ( I went from a D to a B. I used my moms bra the other day because NONE of mine fit anymore. : (

(I've always thought i didn't get my moms boobs because she didn't have any, turns out, when im skinny either do i...)
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Can you take mine with you... I love to go down a cup size or three.:-P (DDs now.)

Shannon
  • cici6477
    Options
    just buy them :) you'll never have the problem of losing them :D
  • jpbenjamin
    jpbenjamin Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I hope mine get smaller! I'm at a D and would love to be a C right about now :)
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    This is my husbands complaint. I went from a C cup to a B but I'm thrilled.
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    same thing happened here too went from c to a
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    mine to :angry: :sad:
  • navvs15
    navvs15 Posts: 165
    Options
    I personally don't care whether my boobs get smaller, as long as I REACH my goal weight, I'll be happy! In fact, a friend of mine said my boobs looked slightly smaller, it didn't faze me.