20 lbs down ...almost fell of my chair when I did side by si

Options

Replies

• SweetTooth68
    SweetTooth68 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! You have done more than just lose 20lbs though - look at that muscle tone!
  • agameoffate
    Options
    20 lbs is a great achievement no matter how much you want to lose. Way to go!
  • tiptoe6
    tiptoe6 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I pullled off about 20 pounds with similar weights as your's! It is a HUGE deal. Mainly b/c when you are in the range, it is SO hard to get it off! Good job, and keep your eye on the prize!
  • mariasheehan
    Options
    you look amazing!!!!
  • mrsannett
    mrsannett Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Wow that is awesome! You look great!
  • _hopeful
    Options
    You look awesome!
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    You look fantastic. I am at 165 right now, this gives me hope that I won't have to lose a ton more weight to see something!
  • dr1981
    dr1981 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    awesome job!
  • 40rocks
    Options
    You look fabulous. Thank you for posting. Your story is very inspirational. Sincere wishes for nothing but continued success!! :smile:
  • catofisis
    Options
    You're looking amazing. I have taken some 'before' pics and I have quite a bit of belly fat to lose...can't imagine seeing that definition, but your pics have really inspired me!!!
    If you don't mind me asking, how many inches have you lost on your belly? It looks like quite a difference

Its shocking how it doesn't take many inches to make a difference !!!! So around the area at the belly button went from 38 to 32 = 6 inches and at the waist indent from a 35 to a 30 = 5 ....You would think to look at the pics there would be a major difference but im guessing I maybe had muscle hidden under all that flab :laugh:

Thanks for reply! Yes I have similar "before" measurements. I actually need to get my waist down so it will be healthier. Your story is SO motivating - thank you
  • reinventingandrea
    Options
    Nice job! Congrats :smile:
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    You look SOOOO great!!
  • nikkishai
    nikkishai Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! You look fantastic... and those peek-a-boo obliques are just the beginning! Keep it up!
  • Randie2002
    Options
    That is so great! Congratulations!
  • jocelyne2
    jocelyne2 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. I am at 165 right now, this gives me hope that I won't have to lose a ton more weight to see something!

The best part is it will probably be sooner than you think because 16.5 lbs of that lose was in the last 3 months ...the first 5 months I was slacking off and was back to my old habits ...You can totally do it in 4 months or so good luck :smile:
  • 18HeatherF
    18HeatherF Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    that's great!!! good for you! I'd be happy with a 20 pound loss too! You deserve to celebrate!!
  • dana4176
    Options
    You look great !! Well done !!
  • shanna5
    Options
    Congratulations! You're pics are great. I've lost 16 pounds (although it's taken me a looong time to do that) and would like to lose 5-10 more. Thanks for the inspiration. I like your plan of zigzagging, I think I need to try that. Now, can you tell me what your exercise has been? Are you following a program or just on your own?
  • jocelyne2
    jocelyne2 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You're pics are great. I've lost 16 pounds (although it's taken me a looong time to do that) and would like to lose 5-10 more. Thanks for the inspiration. I like your plan of zigzagging, I think I need to try that. Now, can you tell me what your exercise has been? Are you following a program or just on your own?

To be completely honest my workouts are so simple and kinda wimpy :smile: ...I Just do it at home I strap on the heart rate monitor and dance my *kitten* of till about 200-300 cals then do a short 20 min incline workout out on the treadmill at 3 mph
    ( every 15 seconds go up 1 on incline mine only goes to 10 lol and then back down) then a few sets of abs using 4 lb weights in each hand and arm with same weights ...usually burn about 700-800 cals.The best part is your not running to try to catch your breath :laugh: Cause I couldn't run to save my life :smile:
  • eleanoreb
    eleanoreb Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    woow thats a huge difference!! congrats
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!