yep...i'm posting again!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Looking good!!! Can't wait to join you on the flat tummy scene!!!! Congrats!
  • Swilson87
    Options
    I think this is the one site that where all the egos are checked at the door. If you are happy about your change we are happier, and will celebrate right along with you.....congrats.
  • snrose
    snrose Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    its not as flat as the shirt and pants make it :) but thanks!!
  • petchonka82
    Options
    How do you get the green statistics at the bottom?

at the top right under where it says "Message Boards » Success Stories" there should be a bullet for "Signature" click that and you can write inside of it whatever you want :)

Thanks!
  • mgnny12816
    Options
    you look fabulous!!!!!! Way to go!!!!
  • sgreene87
    sgreene87 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful, thanks so much for posting. It looks like we are around the same hgt and have similar weight loss goals so this is very inspiring to me.
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!!! Congrats!!
  • snrose
    Options
    You look wonderful, thanks so much for posting. It looks like we are around the same hgt and have similar weight loss goals so this is very inspiring to me.

glad i could inspire you! i've lost it very slow --taken me about 6 months to get where i am but i think my skin will thank me for it :)
  • skinnyack
    Options
    you look great!
  • snrose
    Options
    thank you!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!