What would your last meal be?

Options
curleesam
curleesam Posts: 462 Member
If you could choose it, what would it be?

Mine would be deep fried calamari to start, my hubbys macaroni pie, fried chicken and coleslaw for main and Key Lime Pie AND New York Baked Cheesecake for dessert (If it's my last meal, I am damn well having two desserts! lol) All washed down with a glass of Vintage Argentinian Malbec. YUM!

Replies

• shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Burger king whoppers and mcdonalds fries with so much cake!!! lol...hmm maybe ill do that soon but just 1 whooper :bigsmile: .
  • lulu64uk
    Options
    Would have to be a 42" Pizza (with stuffed crust) a loaf of garlic bread at least a foot long and all washed down with a bucket of beer ;O)
  • melbhall
    melbhall Posts: 519
    Options
    Not sure what my entree would be, but I would definitely top it off with a nice pinot noir, and strawberry icecream, edy's lemonade fruit bars and chocolate chip cookies (not mixed together, that would just be weird). Possibly my mom's fried chicken for dinner with gravy and biscuts from Cracker Barrel, or chicken strip basket from dairy queen, oooh or a number one from chick fil a...

Time to step away from this thread!
  • melbhall
    Options
    !
  • melbhall
    Options
    Would have to be a 42" Pizza (with stuffed crust) a loaf of garlic bread at least a foot long and all washed down with a bucket of beer ;O)

Yummy! I'll take this as my second to last meal!:flowerforyou:
  • k8smama
    Options
    Fried calamari and cheesesticks to start. Spaghetti aglio e olio with clams, garlic bread, a ceasar salad with real ceasar dressing and a bottle of pinot grigio as my entree. Red Velvet cake with cream cheese frosting for dessert.
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    36oz Aged Porterhouse Steak... cooked to a perfect rare on an incredibly hot charcoal fire. 2lb Steamed Lobster on the side... Couple of pints of Guinness... Ricotta Cheese Cake for dessert with a couple of glasses of grappa... followed by a Punch Champion Cigar and some Johnnie Walker Blue.
  • DangerRanger
    DangerRanger Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    fried chicken and beer! <
    typical black guy:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    My LAST meal? Olive Garden's Never-ending Pasta Bowls. So my last meal could last forever! I'm all about cheating death. :devil:
  • melbhall
    Options
    Nope I want to change mine! I ate at this steakhouse in Las Vegas called The Cut...I want my steak from there, with brussel sprouts and pearl onions, lump crab stack from The Chart House, sweet potato casserole from Ruths Chris and a cookie monster from Cheddars...oh and garlic bread from Donatos pizza! And again, a good red wine, dark beer, or fruity martini!

Seriously, I have to get off this thread! It's bad being pregnant and thinking about all this yummy food.
  • curleesam
    curleesam Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Nope I want to change mine! I ate at this steakhouse in Las Vegas called The Cut...I want my steak from there, with brussel sprouts and pearl onions, lump crab stack from The Chart House, sweet potato casserole from Ruths Chris and a cookie monster from Cheddars...oh and garlic bread from Donatos pizza! And again, a good red wine, dark beer, or fruity martini!

Seriously, I have to get off this thread! It's bad being pregnant and thinking about all this yummy food.

ha ha ha you must be one of the ONLY people that would want Brussel Sprouts incorporated into their last meal!!!! I dont mind them but they defo dont spring to mind as one of my favourite foods! lol
  • innerfashionista
    innerfashionista Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Cheesecake. The perfectly cooked, between mid-rare and medium steak. Crab rangoon from my favorite Chinese restaurant. Chocolate fondue. Tacos from my favorite local Mexican restaurant. Godiva chocolate.

Crap. Now I'm hungry. Lunch isn't for an hour and a half and I just had my morning snack :(
  • innerfashionista
    innerfashionista Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Cheesecake. The perfectly cooked, between mid-rare and medium steak. Crab rangoon from my favorite Chinese restaurant. Chocolate fondue. Tacos from my favorite local Mexican restaurant. Godiva chocolate.

Crap. Now I'm hungry. Lunch isn't for an hour and a half and I just had my morning snack :(
  • mikeyml
    mikeyml Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Wow - that's a really tough question! Too much food to pick from so I would probably want a little of everything.

Appetizer: Shrimp stuffed with crab meat; mozzarella sticks; garlic bread; crab dip in a bread bowl; hot buffalo wings; a bottle of Flying Dog's Raging ***** IPA

Dinner: 16 oz Porterhouse Steak (cooked medium and marinated for 24 hours); garlic mashed potatoes; grilled teriyaki scallops; sauteed onions & mushrooms; a glass of Twomey merlot

Dessert: Apple crisp with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and a bottle of Southern Tier Pumking Ale

Only thing I left out was pizza and cheese steaks but my stomach is already hurting from making this list. I would be in so much pain if I attempted to eat all of this lol.