How many of you went over your caloric goals on superbowl su

Options

Replies

• stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    Over my deficit goals, but under my maintenance. Lots of sodium (pickles, olives, cheese, chips...yikes!), so today's morning weight was not so nice.
  • vzgregg
    vzgregg Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    i went over by 661. good thing i had a good workout that morning or it would have been even worse.
  • Gennawest
    Options
    Thought I was definatly going to go over, and I am struggling to lose a pound- havent did so in well over three/ four days- but woke up this morning, stepped on the scale, and wahhlahh- a pound a lighter. I guess I didnt do as bad as I thought.
  • ewharris
    Options
    I didnt I was under 246 cal. Great for me.
  • jaybaileys
    Options
    I did great had a bowl of chili, some grilled chicken bites, and lots of veggies!
  • Taras630
    Options
    I went over. :( I wasn't watching the game, but we took my mom to outback for dinner and it killed me!
  • lklein
    lklein Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I'm positive I went over, but I didn't track it. :embarassed: I prepared healthier versions of some of my favs (jalepeno poppers and spinach atichock dip) but stil managed to find the chips and french onion dip:blushing: All it good, I'm still down a pound this morning, and I'm back eating right and tracking my calories... now what to do with the left overs?
  • EHuntRN
    EHuntRN Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Ok...I was way over by my estimation about 450 cals...Started the day with breakfst at IHOP which was 950 of my 1200 cals...then had 2 bowls of Gumbo made by the hubby which isnt really that high is cals xcept the rice and sausage....The good part about all of us is that we are taking accountabilty!!!! I use to eat IHOP all the time and now I know why I am overweight!!! Now my eyes are open and I care!!!!
  • broekjo
    broekjo Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I went over. Didn't bother tracking everything, but I'm sure it was by a lot. I've made the decision to be healthier, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to enjoy myself occasionally.
  • charityateet
    charityateet Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I did OK - drank too much so I don't even feel close to stellar this morning.....ate snacks pretty much from kick off on. Made lower fat versions of favorites - but really would have rather just had a normal dinner.

I tracked my food pretty close to what I ate, although I'm sure I went over a bit. No extra lbs. on the scale this morning so that's a good thing.....I'm off to throw the kettlebell around. Hope that helps get rid of this headache, lol!
  • EHuntRN
    EHuntRN Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I went over by 2,378!! Not sure how i did that but i did... :explode: :angry: :mad:

Great accountability though!!!
  • bka8
    bka8 Posts: 92
    Options
    I went over, but the beer, chips and dip were totally worth it!
  • bahrainbel
    Options
    I had no idea the Superbowl was such a big deal!

I am glad the Pitsburgh Steelers got beaten though, they were my ex boyfriend's team :devil:
  • Kcham817
    Kcham817 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Over by 219..
  • anovasjo
    anovasjo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I didn't even track, but I almost definitely went over...
    Could have been the bottle of wine, or it could have been the 2 servings of potato salad....

:sick: not cool.
  • ltlemermaid
    ltlemermaid Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    I'm glad I worked out before the superbowl, if not I would have gone over!
  • helenamonks
    Options
    I went over by about 250 or so, tracked everything to the best of my ability and I busted butt yesterday. (Cleaning horse stalls, yuck) Anyway. I knew it was going to happen because I was going to a party, but luckily my will power and noticibley smaller appetite did as well! ^__^!!!
  • JaneZv
    JaneZv Posts: 200
    Options
    I went over by 2,378!! Not sure how i did that but i did... :explode: :angry: :mad:

Great accountability though!!!

lol i planned on not logging but somehow can't do it ... so i logged everything early next morning, saw the calories and almost died of a heart attack! :embarassed:
  • SparksFly460
    Options
    I had mac & cheese, baked ziti and avocado dip...two platefulls! 3 strong alcoholic drinks....and a small piece of cake...and a small brownie. I went WAY over...but that night I went to bed slightly drunk & happy as heck. This morning I woke up, shrugged it off because we all have cheat days (and it WAS superbowl sunday) and went to the gym. My workout was absolutely amazing, I think last nights carb/calorie-load really boosted my energy and I made sure to eat healthy today.
  • jen0619
    jen0619 Posts: 414
    Options
    Oh yeah sure did! Daily allowance is 1900 I ended up with a total somewhere around 5000. haha oops.