Babies

Options
My 7 month old growls ALL THE TIME! He just started doing this a few days ago. I don't remember my first son doing this. Does anybody ele's baby do this? LOL It's hilarious but odd!

Replies

• patio1313
    patio1313 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Growling is one thihg...When there is growling paired with head spinning...THEN YOU NEED TO WORRY
  • iamdesiderata
    iamdesiderata Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Growling is one thihg...When there is growling paired with head spinning...THEN YOU NEED TO WORRY

Ha ha ha ha ha ha thats awesome.
  • KWSR16
    KWSR16 Posts: 91
    Options
    My boyfriends sister's little girl growls!! She caught it on video once and was showing everyone and it sounded like a demon child lol. She just turned 1 yesterday and she was growling a few months ago. Maybe thats when they start to feel teeth coming through and the vibration in their mouths from the growling helps make it feel better...???? I dont know but its kinda funny!
  • kimballtracy
    Options
    i have a 7 month old!! she doesnt growl but she grunts alot..its kinda cute
  • Sillyhead1011
    Sillyhead1011 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    My youngest did....it was sooo funny...i have 4 kids and he was the only one that did...he is 15 months now...if I growl at him he does it back but besides that he mostly grew outta it.
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    OMG that would be hilarious!!!
  • jamie1888
    jamie1888 Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    My friend's daughter was doing this a couple of months ago; she's 2. She would growl when other kids came near her. It only lasted a short time though.
  • ScottyLikesCake
    ScottyLikesCake Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    My daughter used to growl if she saw another baby being fed - very embarassing at baby clinic.
  • laurabeth326
    laurabeth326 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Mine used to grunt a lot around that age. Now he plays with his monster toys and growls and roars like his daddy! So cute
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    My son did this for a couple months. It was so cute and funny, I wish he still did!
  • Stina_Marie13
    Stina_Marie13 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    My daughter growled, it was too adorable. Now shes in the stage of learning little words. :D
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options

That is great!

It's possible that your baby picked it up from another child and is mimicking it. Kids pick up on the smallest things. I don't see anything to worry about. Chances are it's just a phase.
  • wilted6orchid
    wilted6orchid Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    One of my babies used to meow a lot. I loved it...the cat thought it was weird. He would look startled and come to investigate.
  • linemansgirl
    Options
    My little guy is seven months old too, and he has growled for several months. I have four daughters and he is our first boy, I figured maybe it was a boy thing! :laugh: It is cute though!
  • momof26
    Options
    LOL...glad he's not the only one. I think it's hilarious but sure hope he doesn't do that in public. That would be embarrassing!!!
  • lesliemk
    lesliemk Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Finley is just over 7m old and is growling too. It's so cute! It's funny how they begin to express their little personalities at such a young age. I still think Finley will never be the growler that my older daughter was though. Audrey was always growling... even at the little old ladies at the grocery store, LOL! Too this day she's quite a little diva. :D

Enjoy this stage--so fun!!!
  • momof26
    Options
    LOL....I growl at the elder at the grocery stores too. JUST KIDDING!