please tell us your small victories

Options

Replies

• petithamu
    petithamu Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I finished 30 Day Shred in actually 30 Days without skipping a day! And I put on a pair of jeans after 18 months of not wearing one! It's still tight but at least I buttoned it up! =)
  • emilillymom
    Options
    getting through jillian michaels 30 day shred with feeling like dying. started the c25k program two weeks again. on week three (run 1 1/2 minutes, walk 1 1/2 minutes run 3 minutes, walk 3 minutes)X2 and could actually do 3 minutes straight running each time without being in pain.
  • SoFancySoBlessed
    SoFancySoBlessed Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I bought a pair of jeans when I went home (Washington State), in September 2010, that I couldnt fit to save my life.....I bought them cause they were on sale....now I can pull em up, and button them without having to "suck it in", and still have room to move around.......my husband of almost 12 years said "Damn girl you look good in those jeans...are those new?" my response..."New for this body!!!" Thank God for the progress!!!
  • Liz75
    Liz75 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Trying on some old jeans this weekend...not as tight as when I last tried them, more like loose tight now, few more pounds and I reckon I'll be able to wear them again!
  • Liz75
    Liz75 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Trying on some old jeans this weekend...not as tight as when I last tried them, more like loose tight now, few more pounds and I reckon I'll be able to wear them again!
  • HopefulLeigh
    HopefulLeigh Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I can carry my 6 pound daughter in my arms for several hours at a time without feeling sore. This is huge for me because she was only 4 pounds, 8 ounces two weeks ago and just carrying her for 30 minutes made me feel like my arms were going to fall off.
  • merguson
    merguson Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    :happy: My size 10 pants have been feeling too loose lately, so I figured I better get my butt to the mall before all the pants are replaced with shorts (even though there is still more than 2 months left of winter!). If pulled a couple of size 8's out and a size 9. Went to try on the nine and they fit! So excited! Pull them off and get ready to try on the size 8 pants when I look down and notice that the previous pants weren't a size 9 they were a six!!!!! I think the sales lady thought I was nuts because I was so damn happy!! So I came home with 2 new pairs of size 6 pants!! That was my O-M-G moment today! :happy:
  • addman72
    addman72 Posts: 220
    Options
    My work pants are loose, and my work shirt is baggy.

Also when i do my belt up there is more of the belt hanging out through the buckle.
  • LoveMy3Boys
    LoveMy3Boys Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    The two I have made posts about are:

1) I can do 4 real push ups in a row. Never in my life could I even do ONE that wasn't a girl one

2) I can touch my toes without bending my knees!!

My new one as off this morning. I lost 1.5 inches in my hips!
  • schotas
    schotas Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    My pants are now baggy, and I have to wear a belt or I end up pulling them up all day. Not ready to buy new ones until I reach my goal. Love that!
  • janack
    janack Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    The skinny jeans I was trying to fit back into when I started this journey are now very loose on me! It is amazing what just 15 pounds can do to your body.
  • Becs_lil
    Options
    I just worked out that I'm only 16lbs away from being a healthy weight, and seeing as my birthday is in 13 weeks I feel like it's going to be achievable. :D
  • irishblonde2011
    irishblonde2011 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Hi

I have lost 10 pounds in the last two weeks. I put on my hairdressing pouch(where hairdressers keep there combs/scissors etc,clipped around the waist)the other day i was in the middle of a tint(messy hands) when it kept sliding down so much that it hit the floor and one the girls had to pull it back up for me. Very funny but least i know i am getting rid of the tummy.
  • eleanoreb
    eleanoreb Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I lost 4 inches from my waist
  • FitPhysique
    FitPhysique Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    That was such a nice and genuine thing to say. Very Candid Moment. Congratulations!:happy:
  • FitPhysique
    FitPhysique Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I can do my belt on the 3rd hole now, where as a few months ago it was on the very last hole!! Im well chuffed lol. Ive lost 12lbs within 5 weeks!

Congratulations!
  • Newfiedan
    Newfiedan Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    I have managed to lose 15 pounds and am now down to old university weight and back into a size 34 jeans comfortably with a little room to spare, also I have managed to get back to the gym 4-5 times a week running 4 miles on my cardio days. My personal best was 42 mins doing 3/4 of it uphill and last saturday I did it in 40 mins and an even steeper incline, I was very proud of myself. My goal is 165 not sure if I can comfortably reach it but that would be my old highschool weight.
  • chazspk
    chazspk Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: me 2..
  • bunnyphonic
    bunnyphonic Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I can finall fit into a cute Banana Republic dress that I couldn't zip up 2 months ago! And the jacket that goes with it is kind of loose. That feels great and co-workers actually noticed that I've been losing weight. It feels good for others to share your small successes, step by step.
  • Shawnarose
    Shawnarose Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Well when I first started I was so out of shape I was literally holding the rail to get up and down 6 steps - out of breath-
    I am able now to do Leslie Sansone's 5 mile tape! I could not do a jumping jack and I can do 40 without stopping.
    For all you that say you cannot - i am proof you can, just get up and do what you can and build on it. Oh and even if the pounds
    are not showing up on the scale - I notched 3 extra holes so far in my belt, so I figure that the flab is firming LOL......
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!