1200 Club (and more!)

Options
Hey y'all ~

Wondering who might all be in the 1200 Calorie Club?

Let's be friends!! :-D

Replies

• ngallihugh
    Options
    Thats me! Friend me:)
  • imahuthnow
    imahuthnow Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Me too! It's not so bad once you get used to it (I guess) :smile:
  • chuckanderson
    Options
    Does 1500 and male count?
  • hannahncakes
    Options
    meeee :)

feel free to add me anyone. It takes some getting used to!
  • MOOOSEEE3
    MOOOSEEE3 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I redid my goals after losing the first 10 pounds, and since I sit at a desk all day I'm figuring this is why my calorie count is at 1200. It's not too bad though. Sign me up to be in the 1200 club :)
  • GamecockFan14
    GamecockFan14 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Me! I do between 1000 and 12000 and feel awesome
  • CARNAT22
    CARNAT22 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I'm at 1200 too.

Almost a week in and it's not been too bad - although we'll see what the scales say in a few days!
  • wriglucy
    wriglucy Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    I'm there too! I actually allow myself to go up to 1300 if need be, just because 1200 is the MINIMUM your body needs to properly function.
  • Heybaby25
    Heybaby25 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Im in that bracket and would always appreciate help and guidance from others in the same situation!
  • CARNAT22
    CARNAT22 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Out of interest do you guys on 1200 cals eat back your exercise cal's??

I know there has been lots of debate on it (other threads have given me a lot to think about) I am just interested in what others on 1200 cals think?
  • Shelleebellee
    Options
    Hey Where did you get that helpful weight loss chart?
  • musicgirl99
    musicgirl99 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    That's me too! Doesn't really give much room for flexibility (especially on weekends) but I'm getting used to it.
  • 2bfitforever
    2bfitforever Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Me....
  • lynz4589
    lynz4589 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Im on 1200 - but have found out today I have anaemia so need to re-adjust everythng, would love some more friends with similar goals to me to help me along :)
  • musicgirl99
    musicgirl99 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I try not to eat back my exercise calories and usually don't. Sometimes, I make an exception on the weekend though depending on where we go out to eat. I read a post the other day on MFP that was adamant about making sure to eat them back because it would send the body into starvation mode if you don't. The writer said that our calories have already been reduced significantly by MFP according to our goals, so to not eat our exercise calories was forcing the body to starve. It made sense but I feel that if I eat my calories back it's a waste of my effort to exercise. Just my opinion though.
  • LM_710
    Options
    I'm in the club!! And on the topis of "eating back" your exercise calories, I definitely eat them! I figure MFP is telling me that if I only ate 1200 cals a day and never exercised I'd lose weight so then if I exercise I can earn a treat (like my dog, haha) and still lose weight. It's always hard estimating my dinner cals (I'm not the cook in the house) so I'm trying to up my workouts so I can have some wiggle room. I usually have special k or a slim fast bar/other protein meal bar with my skinny caramel macchiato (can't give it up) for breakfast and a lean cuisine for lunch. I just joined a gym so I'll be doing a lot more cardio in the evenings since i don't have to worry about it getting dark so early still.

Anyone recommend (or even not recommend) a meal bar or protein bar? I like some of the Zone bars and I tried one Clif bar that was ok. I hate anything peanut butter or peanut flavored though. I'm trying to always keep one in my desk at work and in my purse for when I'm running errands.
  • wises5
    wises5 Posts: 53
    Options
    I am!
    sometimes I am under & I still eat junk food then plus my exercise calories i dont eat. I say why workout if i could just stay at 1200...if i eat them back theres no point of working out!
  • MamaEggMcMuffin
    MamaEggMcMuffin Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm in the 1200 club. It can be a little difficult if you're a fan of drinking anything but water :)
  • willowyn
    Options
    I am and I eat my exercise calories back since I dread the little warning it gives. I range from a little over 1200 to 5-10 under. I watch what I eat like a hawk.
  • Claudia007
    Claudia007 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Me!