Hello I am NEW

Options
I have tried to lose weight for the past 13 months..thats how old my daughter is.. I gained 60lbs with my pregnacy and 13 months later I still can't lose the weight. I was diagnosed with a heart problem when I was pregnant. My condition has become very serious for me and now I am just @ the point where I want to lose weight to stay healthy. My main problem is staying motivated.. I lose motivation very easy.

Replies

• katiefraay
    Options
    Welcome, I am sorry about the heart condition. This is a great motivator. I just started a few days ago and I love it. I hope it helps you!
  • Sandiweber03
    Options
    Congrats on being a mommy! I'm new as well. Been on MFP for about 4 days and I love it! all the support is amazeing! Really helps alot. I'm a mother as well and I'm looking to loose 100 lbs. I'm here if you need a friend! Good luck! You'll do great!:smile:
  • mmdavidson0128
    mmdavidson0128 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Just start by focusing on a day at a time. Small victories are just as good and reaching larger goals.
  • deb1ray
    deb1ray Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Every day is a new day, a fresh start. You have some life changing things going on right now. Be happy for each step forward to a healthy happy YOU and BABY. Congratulations !!!
  • anywaysjosie
    Options
    Thanks everyone for all the support!