how many cals did you eat during Supet Bowl?

Options
Okay so I'm dying to know how many calories everyone ate during the Super Bowl. This is fess up time people!

Replies

• pyro13g
    pyro13g Posts: 1,127 Member
    Options
    Zero, didn't watch it.
  • lisacarole
    Options
    Approximately 1600 in sharp cheddar cheese, summer sausage, wine, chili/cheese dip, tortilla chips and crackers - I saved all day, and was happy to find no harm done this morning. :):drinker:1414032.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • aab1
    aab1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    I thought it wouldn't be too bad; but crackers & bread add up fast!
    Bad, Bad Carbs!
  • reeveskl28
    reeveskl28 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    waaaaaaaaay too any and i gained a pound i didnt eat anything else all day and i still went over oops
  • holly0623
    Options
    about 900 calories..
    chips and dip, hot wings, and even a donut
    Not as bad as i was expecting though!
  • emilysebastian
    emilysebastian Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I did good and saved enough cals for 3 light beers... unfortunately, I had the day off today, was slightly hung-over, and ate just about everything that wasn't glued down! Including some Ben & Jerry's Phish Food... twice.

Damn you, Super Bowl! And your delayed effects... :devil:
  • jenlen65
    jenlen65 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I was a very good girl. I only ate 22 round tortilla chips (130 cals) and salsa (40 cals) and about 20 raw mini shrimp (5 cals each) with cocktail sauce (50 cals). I was so proud of myself!! And my team WON!!!!! :bigsmile:
  • HilarieXcore
    HilarieXcore Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Technicallyy, zero :) because my boyfriend and I slept through the first half.
    But I ate a plate of nacho chips with queso (Velveeta, Rotel & hamburger meat <3) like an hour before :)
  • namrettik
    Options
    850. All from Little Caesar's.

I did not go over my calorie goal because I planned for it that day. :D
  • Nigel99
    Nigel99 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    We ate dinner as the game started instead of our usual snack buffet - bacon cheeseburger, and curly fries, and some great pretzel bread buns. 949 calories total, but it fit into my plan as I was under calories, fat, sodium and carbs for the day. A bowl of blackberries and blueberries for dessert in the second half was pretty tasty, too.
  • laspgh
    laspgh Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    None we made sure we kept busy while watching it and had only water!
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    2,281..yeah..*sigh*
  • crozierb
    crozierb Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I didn't count on Sunday! I knew it would be too depressing. The menu included bacon-wrapped little smokies, chips with crab dip and guac, fruit pizza, not to mention a few beers... oh yeah and BACON WRAPPED PIZZA ROLLS!
    BUT I did a P90X plyo workout ahead of time so it totally evened out, right? haha.
  • melodyg
    melodyg Posts: 1,423 Member
    Options
    About 1000... but about 1/3 of that was the brownie and glass of skim milk I splurged on! :) I was not over for the day either.... but I know it would have been harder if I'd been at a party instead of eating at home!
  • wolfchild59
    wolfchild59 Posts: 2,608 Member
    Options
    92 calories. We ate a healthy lunch before the game so cut down on snacking during. I had exactly four Snyder's mini pretzels and four of my home made, low-cal, pigs in a blanket.
  • kelika71
    kelika71 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Zero, didn't watch it.

Ditto this!
  • noltes2
    noltes2 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I burned over 900 calories while watching! I watched the first half while cleaning my apartment and the second half I weight trained for a half hour and did cardio for an hour. THE GYM WAS EMPTY - WOOHOO!
  • rcatr
    rcatr Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    i burned 800 calories at the gym during the first half
    watched puppy bowl (YAY)
    and then ate a slice of pizza and had 2 light beers

break even?
  • marmite230
    Options
    Approx 2500 in beer. It's a long night when watching in the UK.
  • misslizz6958
    misslizz6958 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Couple thousand I figured iwould what I didn't plan for was eating everything in sight yesterday while I was hung over