February Challenge!

Options

Replies

• Kaydowg
    Options
    i know i'm a few days late starting but i'll take the challange--i'm 219 and would love to be under 200 but i will go with a goal of 205 for the end of the month!
  • leomentlines
    leomentlines Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Checking in:
    SW: 223.2
    CW: 221.2

2 down, 8 more to go!
  • Tracie65
    Options
    Horrible first week, but still lost 2lbs! Started out the week doing really good with workout, not so great with eating. Ended it still in Michigan eating horrible and not working out. Going to startnew tomorrow, I can still reach my goal!!!
  • dtrm88
    dtrm88 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Checking in. Down 1lb this week! I have 6 more to go!!
  • golferd
    golferd Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    CHeckIng in 4.4 lbs down
  • smilebhappy
    smilebhappy Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Checking in~ lost only .8lbs this week :frown:
  • loseit4good52
    Options
    Checking in.....................only lost 1 lb this week, but not getting discouraged and NOT giving up!! :flowerforyou:
  • efcdcdb
    efcdcdb Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Just checking in, although I hate to do it. My weigh in day is Monday, although I get weighed every day. As of Sunday morning, I was down a little over a pound, from lat Monday's 149.6. Unfortunately, this morning I rounded out at 150. Even though I did a 30 minute exercise video AND took my dog for a 30 minute walk yesterday, I did have pizza, chicken wings and brownies yesterday. So now I am paying the price. :sad: On the bright side, I am still confident I can get to my goal of 145 by the end of February.

Good luck to everyone on this challenge!
  • efcdcdb
    Options
    Checking in.....................only lost 1 lb this week, but not getting discouraged and NOT giving up!! :flowerforyou:

Great attitude! Hang in there. :)
  • efcdcdb
    Options
    Horrible first week, but still lost 2lbs! Started out the week doing really good with workout, not so great with eating. Ended it still in Michigan eating horrible and not working out. Going to startnew tomorrow, I can still reach my goal!!!

Tracie - If you had a horrible week but still lost two pounds, imagine what you can do if you have a good week! :laugh: Stay focused!
  • sandylouwho
    Options
    Checking in. Weigh day for me, alas the scale is staying firmly at 200 (on the nose, seriously. I even have a digital scale!!).

Anyway, I did have a few bad eating days this past week, so that could be it. I'll try to take it up a notch and lose doubly this week instead!
  • Kaydowg
    Options
    checkin in --- down 3 so far!!!
  • Nekol688
    Options
    Weigh in day for me :)

I started at 190, and today I am 188, so 2 pounds. Didn't do very well, due to this weekend. But I'll do better this week :)
  • koolgurl84
    Options
    Checking In, I've lost 1.8lbs. Not much but Im still working very hard at it.
  • KatherineVictoria
    Options
    Checking in! I started at 193... I'm down to 189. Came down with the flu so I haven't been able to work out. Hoping to get better soon so I can get back to my running and drop those 9 other pounds! Great job everybody! Keep it up :)
  • 1ofthegang
    1ofthegang Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Checking in....2 lbs down, 7 more to gooooooooo........
  • smilebhappy
    smilebhappy Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Today was my weigh-in day. Down 1.2 lbs :happy:
    Total lost so far 5.2 lbs!
  • fitag
    fitag Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    today was my weigh in and I weighed in at 64.7kg! ....so since starting about 15 days ago (weighing in at 66.7kg) I have lost 2kgs (4pounds)....YAY!!!! I love MFP!!! :)......Im more than determined and motivated and inspired to keep going! Im loving having this Feb Challenge!
  • Cristy_AZ
    Options
    Checking in. Down 3.1 pounds to 199! Met my first mini goal and met my weekly goal if 5 weekday DVD workouts, three were an hour long, and today is my walk day, 4 miles planned! CONGRATS everyone on your successes so far!
  • leomentlines
    leomentlines Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Check in!

LW: 221.2
    CW: 213.6