Daily Rant...

Options
Wendi_S
Wendi_S Posts: 489 Member
Ok, so it's only 11am and I already have a handful of Rants.....

1. My husband set the alarm for 4:45am and then fell asleep on the couch all night..... I was actually sleeping really well when the alarm went off.
2. When grocery shopping I purposely put my food in groups while checking out- frozen foods, refrigerated foods, boxed foods, canned foods, etc etc- why doesn't the little old man who is bagging see this and bag them in groups?!
3. I am just now- at 11am- having my first cup of coffee!!!! ARGH!!!

Rants? Raves?

Replies

• dmoses
    dmoses Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    i had to fast for some lab work done first thing this morning. not having my normal routine has thrown me all off. i can't get enough to eat!!!! help!!!
  • kmm7309
    kmm7309 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Every time I breath I cough because I can't stand that wheezy feeling! :sad:
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm.......
    I responded to a similar post this am....so my response here is the same:

Its....Only.....F**KING.....Tuesday....

That is all.............
  • morganadk2_deleted
    morganadk2_deleted Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options

2. When grocery shopping I purposely put my food in groups while checking out- frozen foods, refrigerated foods, boxed foods, canned foods, etc etc- why doesn't the little old man who is bagging see this and bag them in groups?!

i'm with you on this one i now ask them to pack the way i put it on the belt!
  • shellyxxxxx
    Options
    well my rant today is people saying i carnt stick to this because im having a day off (going out for my neices birthday ) x its so not fair when i work so hard with this x
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    Rants:

-I tweaked my knee jogging yesterday afternoon so I'm walking around like I'm 80 years old and that is painful for my vanity.
    - My three year old seems to think guerrilla warfare is fair play- I should just encourage her to join the military and channel that energy
    - Skim milk just doesn't taste like cream in my coffee..it's making me wistful

Raves:

- It's a gloriously beautiful day outside and I'm going to take my two progeny to the park
    - Zappos rules and so do new shoes..and getting them fast
    - My husband said I look sexy this morning..that has to count for something LOL.
  • facerme
    Options
    Just joined this site today, really noticed my bad habits already and its made me grumpy that i didnt notice before..... oh and we have auditors in the office who just generally are annoying douches!!

Happy Tuesday everyone :-)
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    I only lost .1 lbs this week, and I have only myself to blame. I'm so irritated that I screwed up my momentum! Argh!
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    My rant today...there are not enough shower scenes in movies anymore!
  • JillyBean819
    JillyBean819 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I love ranting. Thanks for posting this...

1. I'm sick of the snow and cold weather.
    2. I'm sick of my job
    3. I need to go grocery shopping but I'm too lazy to do it :grumble:
    4. Someone made the coffee at work really weak and not as strong as usual. It tasted like water.
  • kendradl
    kendradl Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Rant: It is -26C with windchill -37C. :grumble:

Rave: At least the sun is shining and the sky is clear and blue :happy:
  • alyssa83202
    Options
    I got woken up today by a blaring fire alarm that was scheduled as a test for our dorm building! No better way to start off the day, right? lol
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    It snowed again here last night and expecting more on Wednesday. I hate the snow. Winter go away!
  • scagneti
    scagneti Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    It got insanely cold overnight. I was enjoying the 350 calories I was burning walking to and from work when it was just at freezing, but at -12C (not including the wind chill factor), it's just too cold to walk.

And my boobs hurt today and feel swollen. Probably TOM soon. Gah.
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    I didnt have any more protien bars at work to eat for breakfast.........FML!
  • kittyb1
    kittyb1 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Ok, so it's only 11am and I already have a handful of Rants.....

1. My husband set the alarm for 4:45am and then fell asleep on the couch all night..... I was actually sleeping really well when the alarm went off.
    3. I am just now- at 11am- having my first cup of coffee!!!! ARGH!!!

Rants? Raves?

haha....I can totally relate, especially the grouping of groceries, I end up doing it myself because it drives me NUTS
  • Zurichnee
    Zurichnee Posts: 25 Member
    Options

[/quote]

I so get that! I do the same thing, and then the checkout people just bag it however...and sometimes stand there holding stuff, wondering what to do with it! Like, I already did the thinking for you -put it in the bag already!
  • Wendi_S
    Options
    My rant today...there are not enough shower scenes in movies anymore!

Are you looking to get this thread locked like my yesterday one ?? LOL
  • Wendi_S
    Options
    I didnt have any more protien bars at work to eat for breakfast.........FML!

This could both be a rant and a rave for me...Rant- just spent half my grocery bill on protein bars... Rave- I have plenty now LOL
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    Options
    Rant: It is -26C with windchill -37C. :grumble:

Rave: At least the sun is shining and the sky is clear and blue :happy:

That sounds like somewhere in Alberta. I'm in Victoria