Just Joined Saturday

Options
Hey y'all! I'm new to this site. I am hoping to get down to a smaller size and it looks like this site just might help me out! I am also looking for any advise anyone might have. I am a Starbucks addict and usually too lazy to bother eating. I am hoping to make a lot of new friends and get a lot of good tips on here....:wink:

Replies

• oldscratch
    Options
    welcome! stay positive, and good luck! friend me if youd like! :)
  • cagsie3006
    cagsie3006 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hiya coachQueen new to this myself and im finding it one of the easiest plans to follow!!!! ive stuck by it to the book and ive not cheated because i can eat what i want!!!!! will let you know how my weight is going as i hope you will do t/c cagsie x
  • stephbraden74
    stephbraden74 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hi, Im new too!! Just joined about a week ago!! Im hoping this can be the motivation I need to get the last 15 lbs or so off!!!! I have a horrible time staying under my calories!! I look foreward to getting advise, and getting excited about it too! Good luck!!
  • cagsie3006
    Options
    good luck steph we are all on here for the same thing so morale support is important ! if we all support each other sending messages it give you the confidence as well as making friends!!!!! x
  • cagsie3006
    Options
    Thank you oldscratch x
  • slimpower
    Options
    Hi!! I to am new and I think I have already messed things up...looking forward to the help and support!! Good Luck to everyone. Will attempt to navigate through the site a little better to help stay on track.
  • reikichris
    Options
    Welcome CoachQueen! This is a great site with a wonderful support system. It is my first experience with dieting and so far, so great!

I have been able to stay under my calorie goal daily by eating a lot of raw fruits and vegetables as well as low calorie dairy products and lean meats/fish. Stay positive and you can do it!

Good luck!
  • anewattitude
    anewattitude Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Hello,

Welcome to everyone on here who is new! I joined in Sept and found the support of others very motivating. This site is a great tool to help you along your health and wellness journey. If I can be of any help to anyone feel free to drop me a line or add me to your friend list.

best of luck to you all